Searching/filtering messages

Is it possible to make it easier to search and filter our personal messages? Sometimes it just returns part of a thread, but it can be difficult to even search to see if someone has messaged you before. Also, if you’re trying to see who sent you a message you have to mouse over the person’s picture to see the name of the sender. Just an idea to make using messages a little more user-friendly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Archive your personal messages and keep your broker’s ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are completely separate. But there are times I’ve looked in either one and can’t find things. It also has your name as the one on there if you’re the last one who sent something so it’s harder to see who the message is from, that’s all.

I can’t figure out my messages either.

2 Likes

I definitely find that my PM discussions quickly get lost from other public notifications, and agree then I search and can’t find it (in one instance specifically a conversation with @ursus we were referring back to).

My guess is this is less about how LH is setup and more how Disqus works, maybe @littleviolette knows more or can speak to that?

1 Like

I usually search through my messages by clicking “In my messages” under advanced search.

2 Likes