Scott's Tri-State BMW Deals - JULY 2020 - M340i's in stock

, , , ,

Hey Everyone! I’m a longtime member, first time broker. I’ve helped countless family members and friends get cars and have developed some great relationships at BMW dealers. These deals I have to start out aren’t anything crazy, so cut me some slack, but I promise they’ll get better soon as possible, I am actively working with more of my dealer friends to add more deals.

To counter this, my fee will only be $99 on these cars, as I’d like to get my name out more as a broker and not just a member. I’m a BMW enthusiast and love the brand, I’ve had 8 in the past 5 years. BMW will be the only brand I will be brokering.

I LOVE to help with custom orders, so if you want to do something special or individual, PM me and I’ll guide you thru the process.

Right now, I have the following specific deals available, these will be from Long Island dealers:

M340i’s at 6% off MSRP before incentives. Located at an NY dealer so no MSDS. CLICK NAME FOR CALCULATOR LINK, Remove 1k from incentives for concquest, remove 2k if you don’t quality for conquest or loyalty:

White on Black
White on Mocha
Mineral Grey on Cognac
Portimao Blue on Mocha

I have access to a wide variety of inventory, if you want something else specific, please let me know and I’ll do my best to locate it for you.

6 Likes

Removed, this was sold.

1 Like

Welcome (as a broker) and good luck! That M340 deal is very competitive with what other brokers are currently offering (with whatever inventory is left) and should be gone rather quickly.

1 Like

Thank you! I have some more stuff coming up that has bigger discounts, but I figure we all need to start somewhere, and these are by no means “bad”.

2 Likes

Congrats and good luck to you.

I would be interested in an x7, but likely the 40i if you come across good deals. Mom of three littles, would three car seats fit across the second row easily?

Never owned a BMW, new driver. Eeeeeeek!

1 Like

My dealer partners have plenty of X7 40i stock, I’ll PM you.

The M340i was sold, but I do have others available. I’ll post a list once I confirm availability.

PM’ed you, thanks!

Making sure you got my PM from this morning. Thank you

Okay, I’ve gotten a lot of PM’s on these, so here are calculator links for every car. The White on Black is nearly base, the rest are all fairly well optioned as you can tell by the MSRP. PM me if you’re good with the price and just want specs or are interested in taking the deal. All cars at 6% pre-incentrive.

M340i’s at 6% off MSRP before incentives. Located at an NY dealer so no MSDS. CLICK NAME FOR CALCULATOR LINK, Remove 1k from incentives for concquest, remove 2k if you don’t quality for conquest or loyalty:

White on Black
White on Mocha
Mineral Grey on Cognac
Portimao Blue on Mocha

For everyone asking about loaners, I will have a better idea on those today.

Wow. I know inventory has been limited, but 6% off seems weak on a BMW - especially from a NY where you can’t do MSD’s.

1 Like

Hard not to respond to a comment like that.
I don’t know the OP but I just feel bad when people do this…

How about you provide some supporting data at least before crapping on this person’s deals?

Nothing wrong with OPs post. They provided accurate Calc sheets, giving full transparency into the deal. How about we let the market determine if these cars will move.

And guess what, you can source from another broker if you think 6% is so bad and leave your comments to yourself? Good luck!

2 Likes

Yeah not sure if you are from NY or not, but especially on Long Island, you would be hard pressed to find a dealer willing to play ball. Most of them think they are doing you a huge favor by offering 5% off before rebates.

1 Like

Even the other “major” brokers here are at 5-6%. You’re combining an inventory shortage with an in-demand car. These come in stock and leave stock very quickly, that’s why most other brokers are out and some are only offering 5%. I get it tho, all of us here are conditioned to believe invoice is a bad deal, hah. We need to remember that there are people other than us who are going to take these cars at a rate that makes the dealer good money. This is the market, if I had an item for sale, and the market was such that I could get a premium rate for it, I’d want to get it.

1 Like

I’m from NJ. I haven’t shopped around in a few month - and obviously there is a shortage of M340’s right now. The deals on M340’s haven’t been that good since last year, but even last month you could find them for 11-12% off. Again, haven’t checked this month. I know a lot of brokers are sold out of them - and if you need a car and you need it to be an M340 and you need it tomorrow, then this may not be a bad deal.

I’m pretty sure I saw Dan offering builds for an M340 at 8 or 9% off this month though.

What I was simply mentioning is I haven’t seen such a low discount from a broker here on a normal BMW - not even an M# - in a long time. I guess we are accustomed to the minimum 12% we’ve been seeing for the past who knows how long. I do strongly believe that it doesn’t make much sense to get an M340 for this price and if you can wait, the price will be much better in the late fall/winter.

1 Like

Yes but there’s a huge difference between NY, particularly Long Island, dealers and every other dealer. They are notorious for giving bad to mediocre deals.

Not sure how that’s relevant. Then don’t buy a car from them and don’t offer their deals as a broker. I went to PA to get my 540 last year, and I saved roughly $100/mo compared to what brokers were quoting if any of them could even find one in stock (There were 3 in a 250 mile radius when I was looking). I don’t think anyone from this community will shy away from driving an hour or 2 to save a shit ton of money.

That’s your prerogative. There might be others out here who might be willing to pay a little more for a particular car that this broker may offer today or in the future. And if you read his introduction, he is just starting out. Naturally it takes time for a new broker to build relationships and eventually his deals will get better. That’s the evolution of any business.

What’s relevant is that you were using deals from months ago to say this brokers deals were poor. In reality for just starting these seem okay based on the supply shortage.
Your second post was from a better perspective. I’m sure if you said all that from the beginning, although still irrelevant and not constructive, it would have been better received. comparing against deals from months ago isn’t really helpful… The most relevant comparison is against current deals because otherwise you are making an assumption of a customer having time in their decision.

1 Like

I saved $150 a month driving 4 hours to VA for my 330