🇺🇸 SL Buick GMC DEALER - JAN 24 DEALS - Terrain, Envision, Sierra BLOWOUT. Hummers @ MSRP!

Hello all,

As requested by many - some Buick GMC deals straight from the dealer. We Sawyer Lyons Buick GMC, a new car dealer located in Randolph NJ with over 100 new cars on the ground and over 100 used. No broker fees, no hidden fees, no brokers glomming your lease equity, 100% transparency.

• We can deliver to NJ NY Metro Area - PLEASE ASK!
  • See our google sheet for up to date numbers + inventory
  • If you see a car on our website and not on the sheet please ask us to verify availability.
  • TEXT ME OR FRANCO for Instant Quote + Answer
  • $500 Deposit holds the car for 48 hours, delivery must be taken within that 48 hour window or car becomes available.
  • Please ask us about our inbound vehicles as well - we can do locates as well.
  • All Yukon are sold at MSRP to leasehackr customers only unless otherwise noted. The calculator does not exactly line up on these cars for some reason - but on my system it’s MSRP. No mark up, no discount.

Please call us to rehash numbers for different tax rates / loyalty / conquest etc. Best way to reach us is via our cell phones - if unreachable via cell phone please call our store line and ask for myself, Bret or Anthony, the two sales managers on staff.

Bret Reyes - GM Sales Manager - Cell (973) 234 - 7814. Email: BReyes@RandolphBuickGMC.com

Franco Pasulo - GM Certified Sales Consultant. Cell: (551) 697 - 9251 Email: FPasulo@RandolphBuickGMC.com

Sawyer Lyons Buick GMC - (973) 584 - 0606

Please follow us on instagram: @SawyerLyonsBuickGMC @SpeedAndSpecialty

Thanks for taking a look guys - hope to make a deal! :grin:

UPDATED January 2024 -

• Best deal in store - ENVISION, TERRAIN, SIERRA! Residual went up, rates went down, GM compensated for loss of costco and made deals BETTER than costco on these models only.
  • $499 / Mo Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew, Taxes + Fees down, $58k MSRP!!!
  • Added Envista at 4% off MSRP!
  • Added Sierra 2500 HD Denali Diesel and Hummer @ MSRP
  • Updated all inventory to current levels.

Sawyer Lyons Buick GMC LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Very smart idea to go on here and advertise. Wish you were a ford dealer… haha

2 Likes

What qualifies as conquest for the Enclave?

Any lease other than Buick GMC is considered conquest for all buick gmc products. Chevy / Cadillac does not qualify as loyalty

Sold our first car to a LH member - congrats to our customer on taking delivery of the 2022 Yukon SLT. 2022 Sierra Denali pending to LH member and added a few more sierra’s. Thanks for the inquiries all!

7 Likes

Never got a response back :man_shrugging:

I would hope you can get a MSRP deal on a 2022.

Will you be offering any current model year Yukon/Sierra (2023). ??

What is your position w/r/t supplier pricing ??

Sorry about that - did you reach out to Leo / Tre? Shoot me a text I’ll help ya out myself if you haven’t already texted me as well. I have been dumped on with lease buyout requests so working thru them shortly. Bret 973 234 7814

For some reason the calculator showed over msrp on the Yukon but on my system it was msrp.

None of our cars listed on LH are over MSRP, they’re either at or under.

We will honor supplier pricing on all inventory except Yukon’s and Sierra ultimate at this time :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I messaged you in regards to a sierra 1500, looking forward to a response!

-I have a current Volvo S60 t6 momentum with 19k miles (Mint)
-maturity date May 23 2023
-Residual Value at maturity date

-I also have a 2010 Toyota Tundra 200k miles (good condition) for trade in.

Hello all! 2022 Sierra Denali delivered to Mo from Brooklyn off Leasehackr :slight_smile:

I just updated the google sheet to reflect some additions:

• Replaced the 2022 Yukon with 2023 Yukon SLE and SLT IN STOCK @ MSRP
  • Added 2022 Buick Encore while inventory lasts - this is the cheapest car we can lease, sold @ buy rate money factor and 2% behind INVOICE.
  • Added more Sierra’s - updated our Sierra Denali only one in stock and it’s cheaper than the last one at $70k instead of $74k.

Thanks all - happy motoring

1 Like

Nice deal on that 22 Sierra Denali. Keep them coming.

Do you know availability of Supercruise in the Yukon & Sierra?

I don’t know yet on the Yukon, but we just had our first order get allocated with supercruise last week on a Sierra Ultimate. That truck should be here in 8 weeks or less, so I imagine supercruise will be hitting the lots by early 2023 in abundance

2 Likes

Have a lease ending in 4 months on a 2020 AT4 w/ 6.2 L loaded has 34k miles.

Looking for loaded 2023 Yukon AT4 with 6.2 L.

Have credit score 840 and cash in Ohio for a good deal. Let me know if can help.

Hi, sorry I’m off this week and just saw this. Yes, please text Leo or Tre in the main post and we can get you situated first thing friday AM

Any reason you guys or different employees keep leaving voicemails even though I asked for a simple break down of the deal that was never sent?

Did you contact Tre / Leo? Let me know who you reached out to and I’ll get it done. What deal are you looking for?

Any Yukon’s in stock?

1 Like

Do you have any allocations to order a Yukon w/ Duramax & Supercruise?

1 Like

Hello all! Back up on LH again.

Some loaner cars / aged inventory going out. Under $600/mo for 60k enclave avenirs.

The $594/mo car is brand new, the $599 car is a owner’s demo with some miles on it. Both are 12-13% off and $5k under triple net 0. Hopefully these will go quick.