S90 Deal - Need advice

The phone rep at VCFS told me that I can make 4 payments at once so I only have 6 payments remaining and thus qualify, since I have 10 payments left. Seems to make sense but I don’t want to do that without any evidence of that working.

You need to be in the last 6 months on your Volvo lease to qualify for Pull Ahead. They also waive lease end fee.
But maybe they allow you to prepay anything over 6 months also.

1 Like

good to know you can prepay anything over 6months. thought u had to wait until 6 or less months

Thats what I was told by one Volvo dealer and then told by a phone rep from VCFS. We’ll see if it hold when I try to lease one next month.

My dealer didn’t offer me to prepay 14 month, just said I needed to have 6 months or less to qualify :slight_smile:

As a Lexus owner, I need to have 6 outstanding payments and I believe they cut me a check for that total.

1 Like

Any thoughts here on the board of what one should expect as a discount on a loaner? I know I got a steal on my E300 loaner, but not sure if I can get something similar on a S90 T6. Would be great if I could get $1/mile discount… :wink:

My guess - there are far fewer XC90 demos than E300 and probably 0 loaners, especially loaded T6

Sorry…I was referring to an S90 not an XC90. I know that even for S90s the inventory is lower than an E300, but curious what a reasonable discount might be for an S90 T6 Insc with 6K miles. I’ve actually found that exact car, so it might be an N=1, but still.

Who knows what might happen with August incentives, but at least for July I need a little more meat off the bone for this loaner to make the numbers work…

…just not sure what that should be…

Brand new were 22-25% off in july with all the incentives

Yep I know. Just curious what more I can expect for a 6K loaner.

No, my bad. Didn’t read properly, damn phone screen :smiling_face:

I have a feeling that loaner/demo incentives don’t seem to be the same as new ones.
Recently closed a deal on a S90 and tried first with a loaner/demo without much success.
From my personal experience pricing was better with new ones but I might be wrong.

interesting. This one dealer is advertising that their loaner fleet is eligible for all new car incentives, but I figured that they should be doing more than that, especially with 6K miles. But maybe not.

Now that it’s the first of the month, I’ll probably wait a few more weeks and see how things progress. The car may be gone by then, but there will be others… :slight_smile: The low residuals just really make these hard to hack for me…

I actually tried a few times to ask my dealer about loaner/demo, but he didn’t even look into it for some reason. So there might be something there.

Same here.

Tried to work with 4 dealers at the same time since I was pretty much open to colors and options.
At the end of the day, the brand new one had the best pricing which made my decision a no brainer.
One dealer did not even get back to me when I gave them the new car quote I received from another dealer.

Maybe Volvo just drops RV by points and not by the actual mileage x cents and it’s a big drop?

My local dealer has a S90 T6 Momentum loaner priced at $59,175 with 7k miles on it. Whats a good selling price to start at? Invoice is around $56,000. I was thinking of offering $53,000 before any incentives.

1 Like