S60 T6 Inscription Lease Check

Hey all,

I love this forum. Super helpful for me in negotiating a lease these last couple weeks. What do you all think about this?

Demo 2019 S60 T6 Incription
MSRP $53,560
36/10
MF .00077
Residual 57%

Monthly Payment plus Tax - $497
$0 Down
~$1K at signing

Here’s a calculator link that’s close…

Had to shop it around to five dealers before I got this one… Tempted to pull the trigger tomorrow after sleeping on it over the weekend. I could get the score to 10 with MSD’s.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks again for fantastic resources on this forum!

It’s not the LH score that matters. You should be getting more than 10% off on a loaner. Also, how many miles does it have? The residual will take a hit of $0.20/mile. You should be aiming for 12-15% off a loaner, before incentives. Some people get more, but I’m also factoring in that you are in Wisconsin, where there aren’t a ton of dealers.

It is true that there are not a ton of dealers up this way. I’m willing to work the Chicago area for the right deal, too, though.

Mileage on the loaner is ~1,400. I agree it would be nice to get a little more off. Maybe I can eek out another couple percent…

When you say it’s not the LH Score that matters, I get that I suppose. But it’s still a measure of how well you did in getting what matters, right?

I may have messed up the calculator too… Note that I threw $3,750 in incentives down below that don’t show up in the MSRP discount. Still plenty to learn, I’m sure.

Have you looked through the marketplace? There are a few brokers working volvos and it might be worth a bit of travel if you can’t do better on your own.