"RS Auto Leasing Acura and Honda June 2021 Deals"

May 2021 update! We still have 2020 MDX in stock
2020 MDX SH-AWD base 10k/36 $405 plus tax with $1175 Das with Loyalty/Conquest

2020 MDX SH-AWD Tech 10/36 $469 plus tax with $1239 Daswith Loyalty/Conquest

Please PM me or text me 914-704-6439 if you have any question or looking for a vehicle not in the list. $400 Broker Fee

1 Like

Should work now :+1:

It requires a one drive account, would slow down a lot of people.

2 Likes

**Accord LX 1.5T **

MSRP $25,225

10.5% Off MSRP

$258 plus tax. First and DMV Das
10K/36

November Spread Sheet:RS Auto Leasing January 2021.xlsx - Google Drive

The 2020 Odyssey EX-L is sold. We have multiple 2021 EX-L . $400 + tax and fees

1 Like

TLX for 445 without fees and tax so almost 500…wow Acura really not incentivizing to sell some at the moment.

It’s only been out for a few weeks. Not surprising at all.

1 Like

Yes It just came out not long ago. The New MDX when it comes out in a few month will be the same. High MF and not much incentives, discount.

1 Like

Loyalty Program for the 2021 TLX is much improved.

1 Like

December MDX Blowout Updated MDX Prices now around 25%Off plus loyalty/Conquest. Please reach out to me and let me get you in a brand new SUV with one of the best AWD systems out there. SH-AWD, 7 passengers, Heated leather seats, Apple Car play, Premium audio system.

Do you ship to IL or do you know any deals hear.

Unfortunately no. For my Honda deals you have to sign at the dealer and for Acura deals we deliver within the area.

Any MDX SH-AWD w/Aspec Package (Gray) ?

The A-Spec are sold out. we only have Base SH-AWD and Technology package.

We have plenty of Base and Technology almost every color but we have just one beautiful Fathom Blue pearl with Graystone interior Technology Package. $450 with inception who wants to grab it?? will be gone soon.

2021 Passport Sport $295 with inceptions.

Hello LH Community! For future quotes please write in here the model and trim of what you are looking for, in the same post write how many miles you need, the zip code of where the vehicle will be registered, and what vehicle if any you have in your household. I want to clarify that once you agree in a quote, I will ask you to pay my fee before I send you the credit application with dealer’s info. There is no way around this, I won’t provide dealers info without being paid first. If the deal doesn’t go thru because your credit gets denied then, I will refund you your fee.

Is passport AWD?