Rogue sport AWD

Hi there, I have got the following quote on Rogue Sport AWD with pro pilot assist:

$280, 36 months, 12,000miles/y
first month and plate fees at signing.

Is this a good deal?

U need to ask them for all the details of this quote before people can evaluate it.

What other details I need to find, please? Sorry, I am still a novice.

MF, Residual, Selling Price, Rebates, Taxes and Fee, Basically all information on the calculator.

Ask them for a lease breakdown worksheet.

Sure thing!

I’m getting frustrated with dealerships that pretend to ignore this part or go come in person to get it.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. If you’re willing to travel, the ball is in your court. If you want to stay local, you lose leverage and either bow to their demands or move to another brand.

1 Like

I mean I think you could only go up from a Nissan (except for anything FCA…maybe)!

2 Likes

In my budget I can go for either a nissan rogue sport AWD or civic HB EX. I was leaning towards nissan, because it gives an AWD. I am in midwest, so to drive a civic HB, I would like to put on winter tires. Taking into account everything, would you suggest a civic HB over rogue sport?

What kind of quotes have you gotten on the civic?

$260 all inclusive, only first month due at signing. It’s a red civic ex HB, which is now rare in chicagoland.

$260 all inclusive, only first month due at signing. It’s a red civic ex HB, which is now rare in chicagoland.

You might want to consider a Rogue instead of a sport. Bigger and slightly better gas mileage.

Well I would try to get a deal on a GMC Terrain like this guy, which will take a good amount of work but Terrains are plentiful:

Or a RAV4:

Theres options just search the cars in search bar and see what other people have gotten and try to replicate that deal.

Be sure to post on Edmunds for the most recent MF and Residual for each car in your zip code. This will help you know what MF and Residual you should be getting.

1 Like