Rising insurance premiums

I remember being 13 and I’m pretty sure kids haven’t gotten dumber, but personal vehicles have definitely gotten deadlier.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s any different than kids on skateboards doing dumb things. Now they have e-bikes to do dumb things.

2 Likes

2024 on the left and 2023 on the right. 3 2022 ram 1500s

1 Like

There are two constants, kids are worse these days and no one wants to work anymore.

Larger vehicles are naturally more dangerous. But I’d guess that people driving a lot worse/looking at their phones more is the main issue.

1 Like

millionaire’s even feeling the pinch.

:sparkles:Fair Share:sparkles:

Everyone suffers, some just suffer more equally. :wink:

lol no millionaires here. All 3 are for business. I showed my boss the new premium, he nearly crapped his pants

2 Likes

My insurance with Grange was going to go up 25% for three vehicles with no changes or tickets etc. Got a strong quote with progressive that was a 17% increase. Ended up going with Grundy MVP insurance underwritten my Cincinnati. Overall only went up 4%. #happy

2 Likes

Not sure if this has already been shared. GM shared driving patterns of drivers to 3rd parties resulting in insurance companies using this data to increase insurance premiums.

1 Like

Damn wonder what my Bolt report would say

• You are a leadfoot
  • You shove the charger in too hard
  • You keep waiting an extra hour for 100% at an EA charger
  • You keep dropping fries on the floorboards.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@zaimer @ethanrs

Please cut it out. Further violations of our Community Standards will result in progressive disciplinary action per our Moderation Guidelines. Thank you.

4 Likes

He started it

IMG_2466

2 Likes

I was honestly shocked when I got my renewal in the mail yesterday. It only went up $45 total over 6 months for 2 cars, as in $22.50 per car. I have GEICO in New York, for reference.

NYc proper ?

Westchester County.

That’s really good. Anyone in NYC I know has seen a 25-75 % increase over the last year

1 Like

20-25% jump for me but enough to switch from State Farm (back to) Geico to pay roughly what I was paying before.