Reviews that focus on back seat space

I’m looking to buy since I expect to get around $6600 back from the Pathfinder to use towards a down payment. Nissan doesn’t have anything I really like enough to roll that towards a new lease deal, which wouldn’t be ideal anyway in case something happens to the car and then it’s basically money lost.

You can always park the money in an account and have your lease autodraw from it.

You can look at non-PHEV Sorentos which start around $30k.

I’ve looked at those, but everything I see available has ridiculous markups. The few dealers I found that aren’t adjusting the price don’t have any in stock or on the way anytime soon.

Order one for no more than sticker. Kia and Hyundai are the brands that offer the most value relative to their MSRP.

NMAC is pretty accommodating about lease extensions, mainly because they’re desperate to retain customers. Tell them you’re waiting to check out the new 2022 QX60 vs the new Pathfinder before making a decision.

Little update here. Really leaning towards the Tucson Hybrid right now. It seems extremely roomy for a “compact” SUV. Watched the Car Confections video on it and the guy on camera is an inch taller than me and about my same build, and he had plenty of room back there. I’m the biggest in the family, so I think it should work. I’m still going to try to find one I can look at in person, but that hasn’t been easy without planning a long drive.

Found a dealer in PA who will order one for MSRP that should take about 12 weeks. CarMax upped their offer on the Pathfinder again, so either way I’m going to begin the process of buying that out this week and it should take about the same amount of time to get the title as it will for the Tucson to come in l. Just have to hope that the used car market doesn’t crash again before I can sell the Pathfinder.

1 Like