Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

Had a great experience with Ben. I set up an appointment using his system for Thursday morning and he called about 10 minutes early ready to learn about what I was looking for. Although I am familiar with leasing, we went through all of it and talked about the market. I gave him a list of features and specs I was looking for and what I was looking for in a price range. He started working on it and let me know 2018 and 2019 prices and incentives are pretty similar so we should shoot for a 2019. The next day I found the exact car I wanted in terms of features, color, engine etc. and I sent over the stock number to him. So he now had a target and about 2 hours he secured the car and came in on budget.

This was a bit complicated as it was at another dealership than the one he works with so they had to do a transfer. Then I live 3 hours away so he arranged for the car to be dropped off at our house. On Saturday sure enough the car was dropped off, I signed the paperwork (which had exactly what Ben had told me it would be, no extra fees, bs, or other nonsense), and they handed the keys and that was it.

By far the easiest car buying experience I have had. Well worth the fee he charges if you donā€™t like spending the day at dealerships haggling or emailing every dealership around you and working a deal.

Thanks Ben!

5 Likes

Talked to @Benedetto last week about a Lexus lease. Very straight up, honest guy. He could not help me (Seattle / Portland is a tough market), but gave me some good advice. I appreciated his time and professional opinion. Thanks Ben! :red_car:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please post ā€œwantedā€ ads here

This is a review thread. NOT a thread to solicit his services. PM him or contact him through the contact information on his profile. FYI you arenā€™t getting a Lexus or JGC for less than $250 a month unless you put huge sums of money down. You could get a Sonata

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Was out sick the prior week - (Week of the 15th)

PM me your info and Iā€™ll reach out when I have time.

Please keep in mind Iā€™m backlogged w/ month end right now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Just schedule the time with him.

I worked with @Benedettoand Iā€™m paying $550 a month with absolutely $0 down (true sign and drive) on an XC90 Heā€™s also a great guy - Iā€™m not an easy customer but I canā€™t recommend him enough

I sent one of my friends to him and he got a scorching deal on a BMW 4 series
Have referred someone else recently

Fantastic guy - we will do business again :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ -> type benedetto

https://calendly.com/bensbestprice

I asked Ben to get me into an XC90 lease in Southern California. He called me at our scheduled time, gave me the info on what was doable / not doable. I think he found the car / deal I wanted in an hour or 2. I couldnā€™t have even come close negotiating the deal he had set up for me. He put me in touch with the dealer, I drove up there, turned in my XC60 (9 month pull ahead), signed and drove off in my new XC90 with $0 down. Numbers were perfect, no inflated MF or funny business. The deal was exactly what Ben said it would be. Zero haggling, zero stress, zero hassle.
Ben, you save me a boatload of time & money, and you earned my future business. Well done and thanks.

2 Likes

What was the deal if you donā€™t mind me asking?
Iā€™m another very happy Benedetto customer and Iā€™m interested in another XC90ā€¦ :slight_smile:

I just wanted to post about my experience working with Benedetto. I was looking for a luxury lease for under $400 with $0 down. With Benedetto help I was able to get a lease on a 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD for $384 a month $0 down and 3 MSD for 39 months. Original sticker price was $49K.

I live in Michigan and Ben told me that my best bet was going to Ohio or western Michigan. We were able to get a deal in Dayton, Ohio which is about 3 hours away. That wasnā€™t an issue for me and I was able to get the vehicle I wanted for the amount I wanted.

Thanks again to everyone here who pointed me to Ben.

4 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know about the great experience I had working with @Benedetto He got me into a 2019 Equinox for a price significantly lower than I could get anywhere else. He promised $0 DAS and that was fulfilled. Not only was the deal sweet but the timing was amazing. I didnā€™t contact him until almost December 30th and we had to get the deal done in time to get employee pricing, Costco card, etc. Well he had the deal for me later that day. Even though the dealership was closed on Sunday he worked with me to make sure I could get in and out on 12/31 with deal signed. We were even texting the dealer at 11:00 P.M. on a Sunday night. In short the deal was amazing, he was beyond professional and I couldnā€™t be happier with the experience and the car. I would definitely recommend him in the future. Special thanks to @chevysalesgirl for recommending that I contact him.