Remaining 2019 Mercedes Loaner and New lease deals AMG DEALS -Midwest UPDATING

Yes that seems like a good deal. 6 off on a 20 is pretty strong

Will you guys ship? Cost? Consider waiving the shipping fee?

We can possibly work something out where am I shipping to?

I have added some GLC’s to the list and updated the ones that have sold.

Any gls available?

I have one white one.

2019 or 2020

Did you do the whole Edmunds route? Then take a measure of everything through the calculator?

If that’s a standard dealer sheet probably not a good deal.

Should an excar salesman not know these tricks?

Yes i did the who dealer thing. I did the calculator, this is 12% off msrp on a 2020 glc. This is near impossible to achieve.

Why would you say this is not a good deal?

Why are you being sarcastic saying shouldn’t i know this as an ex car salesman I sold cars for 10 yrs for GM. I dont know all the tricks with Mercedes.

Cash Due = Down Payment from your lease sheet does it not?

That’s a clear sign at a glance.

No sarcasm. Same tricks as every other dealer. Go with a 2019 if you can find one. Your discount before incentives will be higher.

1 Like

No i told them i would put down 2k tbey did not auto fill that

Consider multiple security deposit instead of down payment.

This is known across the universal car industry. Avoid money down at all costs.

MSD = 2000 adjust the calculator see what you get

Qq - when you instead put multiple security deposits down:

is there a maximum amount you can contribute towards this?
Are there particular stipulations where you could lose the MSD at the end of the lease term?
How would you add this to the calculator - just include as an additional down payment to get a payment or is there a specific way to enter MSDs on the portal?

Thank you…great information!

See below for your answers next to each question

Got it! Thank you so much

How much is each MSD - or does that depend on the dealer/brand as well? If so, where would I find specifics on MSDs per brand - or would I simply need to ask each dealership?

Are there currently additional manufacturer and dealer incentives I can consider?

Also, I didn’t see any GLB 250s on the 2019 discounted inventory list? Do you anticipate those models could be added in the near future - or do they not have overstock from last year or use them for demos and loaners?

I’m definitely willing to go out of state to find the best deal; however, do you happen to know the Money Factor, Incentives and Residual Value for a 2019 GLB 250s (maybe Premium) 36/12K in zip code 28277?

Lot’s of questions, but I really appreciate the additional feedback :slight_smile:

2020 is the first year for the GLB, isn’t it?

You are absolutely right - I just researched it and the GLB just came out for 2020. So not sure if this is the best car to lease with potential deals and discounts right now.

Thanks!

Yes it is.

Updating this list this morning of whats been sold. Will be adding more also

1 Like

Leased an E300 through here, great service as I was in and out in no time. Got a great deal as well. I highly recommend this dealer.

1 Like