Reliable lease for student

Hey y’all,

I’m a grad student with one more year left in school. Pretty much living off loans since school is full time.

Any recommendations for a cheap reliable lease deal I can get into for the next 1-2 years ? (Honda etc.)

I returned my BMW 340 in March since the lease ended I’ve been missing it ever since.

Or do you guys think I should just hit Facebook marketplace or Craigslist and see what I can find ?

Cheap leases do not exist anymore. Maybe look into buying a cheap car new. Used market is highly inflated.

Cheap leases can be had for nissan frontier. Other than that maybe a nissan leaf. Goodluck. Search #marketplace to find something.

The title says $10k but there are cars listed below that as well. As for leases: I’m guessing the Frontier will be painful at the gas pump for you and that you don’t have any place to charge an EV like a Leaf either. 4XE orders will take a while.

May I suggest Honda Civic $345 monthly all in, in NYC if you negotiate MSRP which is possible but hard

Altima numbers are close to Frontier. Agreed check the marketplace

A used car always has issues. Maybe a Nissan Leaf 18/24 months out of NJ with no tax?

1 Like

Frontier or a Tacoma SR Access Cab checkout marketplace

So cheap leases can or can’t be had lol.

Depends what you consider cheap?

The days of bmws, mercedes, lexus under $300 monthly long gone. Ive had plenty of those.

Basic ecobox cars are ridiculously high to lease. In mid 400s

Best bargain is frontier based on msrp & monthly payment.

As long as he knows that a ‘Cheap Lease’ is $300/m + TTL.

I believe a Chevy Equinox is $300 and TTL (IF YOU CAN FIND A DEALER WHO WILL HONOR IT) lol

No I know the current market conditions. In your response to him you said cheap lease don’t exist. Followed by a paragraph where you referenced a cheap lease. It just read weird.

Meant overall.

Some Hyundai and Kia dealers.claim the will order at MSRP. You may end up hating it but that could be a way to get into an Elantra/Forte for under $300.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.