Regular gas in premium gas car

ya’ll need to atone for your sins.

put premium in a car that requires premium… or buy a different car that doesn’t require it. Somewhere there’s a $96k Rav4… so you can buy your expensive car AND put regular gas in it.

2 Likes

Actually you’re right, my 2018 challenger scat didn’t get detailed once and was only washed when it was really dirty.

My wife’s leases, which are car appliances like the 2018 Rogue SV we turned in this summer, was washed maybe once a year.

Now that we own both our cars 2020 Charger Scat and 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux, they get regularly cared for.

I find the car wash debate very bizarre. I wash my car because I want to drive a clean car. How does leasing or buying play into that?

1 Like

It’s like saying I don’t vacuum my apartment because I rent it, don’t own it!

2 Likes

Nj gas attendants are known for ripping people off using cash. Happened to me no less then 3 times last summer down the shore. They make a ton of extra cash doing it. Dumbest law ever not being allowed to pump your own gas, especially now with the shortages for workers. Sometimes you wait 30 minutes to fuel up

If you look at the comments everyone with older cars says it makes their car run better. which it probably does on cars not maintained properly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.