Sold please delete

You get 7500 miles/yr. I wouldn’t drive 3000 miles across country in an i8

2 Likes

OP here: miles are cheap on the i8 (same as any BMW) so it’s not as bad as another 170k car. The i8 is super comfy for a road trip vs most cars in its class.

1 Like

Just got back home from vacation and getting through all the private messages…I’ll try to get back to everyone who’s messaged me

1 Like

What is the cost per mile to purchase additional?

20-23 cents I believe

Same as any bmw

I have to double check but 2500 miles is like $500

Well the last buyer’s (a member on here) wife apparently told him NO right before we went forward so it’s back for transfer once again.

There will be roughy 21 months left by the time a transfer happens- this should lower the payment a bit due to the existing $1600 incentive.

Serious buyers only please :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Newest guy has flaked

Someone make me a fair offer regarding MSD and I’ll probably do it.

Remember this is a 172k car and spec that’s becoming rare.

New payment after incentive is $999 plus tax

172k MSRP

You pay $6000 MSD and you get back $9100 MSD

21 months left car has 750 miles on it and is perfect

Lots of interest but no transfer yet

1 Like

Left you a message

Im interested with 5k res down what you think?

I haven’t had a chance to deal with this due to travel and work…no thx to the lower offer. I have a few people ready to take it at what I’m asking. Car has less than 1000 miles

Ok ill take it as it 500$ more send me the application i have great credit and i oive in socal :+1:

Just checking this- will try to get back to everyone who PM’ed. Car still for sale/transfer. Been too busy to deal with it

It changed to 0 down ?

It’s always been 0 down plus MSD.

It’s a great deal and there’s only a few blk/blk laser/Aero/all black wheel roadsters left in the entire nation. Once they are gone, the i8 can never be leased again…the roadster will only have 1 model year :sunglasses:

Hi you still looking to transfer your i7 lease?

Typo above. Meant to say I8 not i7

Hi, is i8 still available for lease transfer, I’m interested & live in so-cal.
Looking forward to hear from you !
Cheers

Where can we find the i7?