REDUCED- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - 29 months remaining - 12k miles/yr - $376+tax - $1k down + transfer fee

, ,

edits Reduced down payment to $1000 plus US bank transfer fee.

Looking for somebody to take over the remainder of my lease on a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Vehicle is located in Boston, MA.

Exterior: Billet Silver
Interior: Black leather

Monthly payment: $376.37 plus tax ($399.90 here in MA)
Cash required: $1000 paid to me + $500 US Bank lease transfer fee.
29 payments left (originally 42 month lease) - lease maturing January 2022
Current mileage: 13,500
Mileage allowance: 42,000
Remaining mileage: 28,500 (roughly 980 miles/month) - I do drive a few days a week so mileage may be slightly higher.
MSRP: $43,346.54
Residual @ lease end: $22,485.75

Car is in fantastic condition. I’m new to this site & lease transfers in general so please reach out with any questions or if I might have missed something.

I think your going to need to do away with wanting 2k…

1 Like

Good luck on your transfer desire, I doubt anyone here will be interested with $2500 to you and $377/mo

I currently lease the same car in black for $363 (includes tax in that number). That $2000 is going to need to go away to have a chance. Maybe try swapalease where buyers are far less educated as well.

1 Like

I agree with the others. You can easily match those numbers with a brand new one. I expect you’ll need to eat the $2k and cover the $500 transfer cost at a minimum.

1 Like

Reduced cash due upfront. Looking to make this swap happen, willing to entertain other offers.

Have you tried Swaplease? Cause as others have said it going to be hard to get someone to bite with these numbers?

Also, might want to update the write to reflect the reduction in pricing.

1 Like

Haven’t tried swapalease yet, will get it posted there in the next couple days. Thanks!