SOLD-2018 BMW 540i xDrive MSport $71.4k MSRP $653/mo 25mo remaining $0 DAS Buffalo, NY

Hi Hackrs-

Looking to transfer my 2018 BMW 540i. Carbon Black/Cognac.3

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 540i xDrive M-sport
MSRP: $ 71.4k
Monthly Payment: $ 653.17
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 27
Mileage Remaining: 1250/mo (was leased as 12k/year and currently under) Current mileage 9,000
4 5 6 22 32 41 51 51

If you need to offer incentives to transfer, if be interested if effective payment was at $600/month. I’m in Northeast Ohio and could easily come out. Let me know if you end up offering anything up

Nice deal on a well optioned 540i. Car is fast, and a super desirable color combo. Short money for a big ticket car. Thanks for looking.

I’m very interested if we can work a deal to get effective payment around 600/m. Current deals on LH for similar 540ix’s are in $5xx range before tax. Thanks.

Replied via PM. Thanks.

Hi Hackrs- BMW 540i still available. 1500 includes transfer fee. Thanks.

Hi Hackrs- BMW 540i is still available. A nice 26 months term remains. Thanks.

Hi Hackrs- now listed on other sites for more. Message me with interest.

Why are you getting rid of it?

PM sent. 10 characters.

1 Like

Probably because he can get a new one for less?

This deal is average at best.

You can get 540’s in the $400’s all day long.

In MD, they are in 700s, at least.

1 Like

Drive to PA and pick one up in the 400’s then lol.

Show me where, and I will pick one up.

Hi Hackrs,

The DAS amount has been reduced on this, now $1000 total including BMWFS transfer fee. Thanks.

Really nice whip - nicely optioned and desirable color combo (something about the cognac interior)!

You may want to consider removing the DAS to entice more folks, or perhaps even offer a small incentive as this is the 2018 model. Nonetheless good luck!

Thanks. Yes, it’s a great car both options and combo. Appreciate the feedback, I think it should go soon. It’s listed with higher DAS on SAL.

Just Bc it’s higher on SAL doesn’t make it more likely to go here. Why would a savvy buyer pay the same that they can currently get a new custom order 5 series for?

Imo price should be comparable to what brokers are posting for loaners.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. If you’re interested drop me a line. Meanwhile, vehicle is still up for transfer.

Hello Hackrs. Now 25 months remaining on the 540i. 1000 DAS included the BMWFS fee. Thanks for the interest.

1 Like