Reasonable? 2022 BMW X3 sDrive30i Lease Numbers

I repeatedly asked the dealer for the actual price and percentage off the msrp and he refused. I dropped the negotiation and said the transaction was too shady to do business with him. He told me he forwarded my file to his manager. Guess I’m banned there now LOL

The very first question I usually ask is discount off MSRP. If they don’t want to engage then they are the wrong dealership so just move on. Don’t go to the dealership until you have a deal that you are willing to take. And no they didn’t ban you from the dealership.

1 Like

Does it matter if they did? They made it clear they weren’t worth doing business with anyway.

Totally. Was mostly a joke regarding being banned. I don’t want to give business to someone like that.

If you know how to control the conversation it’s ok. They will probably reach out very soon. Just respond with your numbers assuming you’ve done the homework
MSRP
Discount
Adjusted price
Incentives
MF
MSDs
Adjusted MF
DAS
Monthly payment
Create a template and send it to every dealership in your target area.

What I would typically do is add an extra % penalty to my required discount for dealers that annoy me.

1 Like

Isn’t it a wiser decision to finance instead when your paying nearly 30k on a lease for a 51k car?

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from the Lease Program Query or Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

I would assume it depends on the interest in financing vs lease and the depreciation you expect to have over the three year period

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.