Reasonable? 2022 BMW X3 sDrive30i Lease Numbers

Have you looked into brokers yet? I believe there is a broker here offering 9% off

If you’re West Coast, @Clutch might be able to help you out here. I think he had some X3s available.

2 Likes

Not familiar with brokers, personally. Any advice?

I just came across them, but need to read up how brokers work. I’m new to that, for sure!

@Clutch is the guy.

2 Likes

We just posted our July lease deal with the new Enhanced BMW MSD program, now 0.00035 reduction with 7 deposits!
Happy to assist and thanks so much for the kind words @jworthy42 @Harry657ha

Good brokers save people who haven’t a clue how to lease/finance from truly bad deals.

2 Likes

Norcal here.
BMW X3 MSRP of $51,340.
Was able to get it down to:
$3100 due at signing
$732/month
36months/12k miles.

Is this a reasonable deal in today’s market? I feel it’s a bit now or never with the market turmoil expected to suck for the next year or two. My Audi lease ends August 2022.
The money factor is what I’m hung up on at .00230.

Full disclosure, I did utilize the Lease Hackr Calculator, but it’s more of the morality of is it stupid to be making this transaction in this market or should I extend the Audi lease… but to what benefit? Rates are expected to continue rising and 2023 models are due in 2 months.

Go through @Clutch in this market… he had sent me some numbers for a x3 a little while ago… I think he might still be offering 9% off MSRP… they do charge a broker fee but I think it’s worth it in the whole scheme of things … saves you more money over the whole lease term

1 Like

Clutch is who I have been communicating with, they have been great. Just unsure if these numbers make sense in the grand scheme of things - unrelated to Clutch themselves.

Yeah for sure car payments/prices are ridiculous right now … not to worry though everyone will be upside down on their new cars in a year or so :joy:

Exactly. I don’t think it will get any better in the next year, so I might as well use the equity from my current lease to put towards this new one so I can at least cry in a new car next year. :sweat_smile:

How much equity do you have?

Around $4700, but I planned on keeping the two deals separate from one another.

since the msrp is 51430 what is the sales price? Like are they coming down from msrp?

Yes MSRP is lower but I haven’t gotten a clear answer on yet. Using the LeaseHackr Calculator with the other variables, I’m assuming around 48500? I have a call scheduled with the finance department tomorrow to nail down the numbers.

ohhh im not saying a lower msrp. I’m saying like how much discount are you getting off the sticker price of the car. Like if the sticker says 51,430 are they giving it to you for like 48,716?

Sorry I wasn’t clear there. Yes, they’re going off a presumed lower msrp, but I haven’t gathered a hard number from them yet. I’m guessing it’s about 48500…around 5.5% off msrp sticker

At lease end of the Audi, I will have paid $24, 442.16 including DAS (otd was 42,143 before gross cap cost … that made it $38,850.55). DAS was $4550 at the time.

BMW rate at stated above will be $29, 452.00 at end of 36 months including DAS of $3100. msrp being $51,340 and otd being $47,747.

If I can squeak out the $4700 in equity from the Audi, it will put me at total cost of $24,721.26 for BMW that’s msrp is ~$8k more (not directly adding the $4700 equity towards the lease, but thinking of it as a “bonus” for buying out and selling the Audi).

Kind of a weird way to justify it, I know. I mostly am annoyed at $732 a month. I pay $550 a month for the Audi. It’s not that I can’t afford it, but seeing $550 a month for 36 months obviously feels better than $732, but it’s stupid to put more down for the sake of a lower monthly in the event of totaling.

I think I’m spinning myself in circles now to justify this.