Real or Fake? (i8 Quote)

Wow, what a piece of scum. The 48,535.00 is misaligned as well. Dead give away. While there may be nothing illegal about this, I hope he never gets the i8 deal he is looking for lmao. Like, its one thing intentionally verbally, or textually misquoting an offer from one dealer to another, but actually making it look like the dealer’s formatted material is a new low.

1 Like

I pay one of my designers good money for his photoshop skills. But, really who does this kind of sham?

Come on. Nothing is as good as a Friday public shaming

5 Likes

If I wasn’t part of a dealer I would post his social media but… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL at you guys trying to shame a scammer. They have no shame, it’s in the job description!

You can always post it by accident and delete it after. :grinning: Mistakes happen.

1 Like

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying, low blow to do it to someone on here though and bypass them. Some people just have no shame I guess.

1 Like

yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3 Likes

Honestly this doesn’t seem that hard. All you need is a text box with the right fill and text font/size, should be doable in Preview or any photo editor.