Rate my deal: 2018 Jeep Compass ALTITUDE 4X4 update

Thanks! And I do not have an offer sheet, these numbers were given to me via text message… I will definitely ask for the final cap cost though

If your going over to see the car try not to buy it the same day! Come back with the offer sheet and then we could say for sure if its a good deal or not

Nobody would give you offer sheet. Or at least majority wont.

what do we think of this offer sheet?

My guess is 10x as many hackers will see the numbers (and possibly offer advice) when you type out the key numbers …vs expecting people to pinch and zoom an image on their phones.

4 Likes

Now I’m confused, what is the leasehackr test then?

Who said there was any binary leasehackr test? The goal is to find the best deal given market conditions.

2 Likes

So they are asking for 2700 in downpayment?

There’s $2k from OP’s trade-in and a $1250 incentive. After covering the drive-offs, th remaining was used as CCR.

1 Like

they told me the only down payment im giving is my trade in and no additional money out of pocket. And they told me that Im receiving 1700 for my trade in, but it says 2000 for the trade in on the sheet?

So they are holding out on the advertised leased cash, which is suppose to be 2500, and are giving you half! the only other thing to consider is if your happy with your trade in value

Always work your trade in sepearate parts.

First work on sale price… then work way down from there. Agree on numbers and then include a trade.

Dealers are known for stealing trades, or making it seem like you put no money down when in reality you put a car down.

they told me $1000 of that is when you don’t have a lease in house and the other is when you dont apply for tier one credit

Lease cash should not be dependent on credit and you don’t apply for tier one credit, i assume you meant don’t qualify for tier one credit but either way that seems incorrect. Do you know your credit score?

There have been incentives that only applied to people with bad credit before. Very odd, but it’s true.

Edit: Here’s a article.

1 Like

Learned something new today.

Such a CJDR thing to do.

They should just start a new brand called SubPrime.