Range Rover Sport & Full Size Reservations & Ordering

G Wagon firesale alert.

Does de-smoking remove the stench of candy corn Juul pods? AFAF

3 Likes

Ozone it for a week min.

Got a V8 SWB @ MSRP coming mid dec. Thinking about having my mom take it and flip it. MSRP ~130k. Worth it to flip? I feel like it is given the above convo.

Depends on your tax situation - these command a premium but not as much as the LWB V8 so I would work through that first and then see if it’s worth the effort / risk. Each day flipping seems to be getting more and more risky so I would also advise you to ensure you can get title very quick but that (like taxes) also varies by state.

1 Like

Would lease it in a monthly tax state

SWB v8 was going for $170k. You’ll have to hope that doesn’t drop.

1 Like

Can someone post RR Sport SE MMR? Have a highly optioned one available for sticker. Not sure if enough meat to warrant it.

1 Like

Received from a friend… no data points on the P360. P400 SE also scarce in data but has traded in the $120’s

No data on any other 23 Sports.

Man , who is flipping these?

Looks like I am going to attempt to

4 Likes

People who got them around sticker I imagine.

Declining market not scaring the GOAT
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

6 Likes

I still can’t get a dealer near me in the DC region to sell me a full size at MSRP. They all have market adjustments, but then contact me about vehicles that others have backed out from.

I think by March we will be at MSRP or maybe even a slight discount.

Where do we all think the range rover market is headed in 2023? Soldier on with a crazy premium? Regress to the mean? Collapse to the abyss?

I might be able to get my hands on a V8 LWB but not sure if this is a good idea. The goal is to own this at least for some time, but I don’t want to see myself deep in the water 12 months down the road.

Not sure, but I was just offered to buy at MSRP (which is what I had been searching for in the past 4 months).

I’ve decided to wait…. The market seems to be normalizing again.

Past the contact I’ll take it and pay you a $500 finders fee, when the deal closes of course.

Everyone who comes in to look at a Cayenne around me in a full-size Range Rover is telling me 1 or 2 years for a new one. And a buddy at a LR/Jag dealer told me they are asking $20k+ ADM, so seems like it is going to remain strong for a while.

1 Like

Yes, I was quoted a 1 yr wait.