$595 Plus Tax

2019 RANGE ROVER SPORT SE

Exterior: Black
Interior: Black

*36M Lease Term
*$4,995 Due At Signing
*7.5K Miles Per Year

$895 Plus Tax

Can you please put the MSRP and what rebates if any are already included?

a good example:

1 Like

Unfortunately they don’t always send out their specials with all the info and at times missing some critical information, but with the trim models you can get a pretty good idea of the MSRP.

I believe there’s a $1,000 rebate this month which has been factored into the specials of course.

No, there’s not. And are you really just adding a fee to dealers advertised specials / national ads?

5 Likes

Please show me the national ad for $355 plus tax on their brand new model car or a dealer truly offering an aggressive deal not being a classical case of bait nd switch?

Wouldn’t the new-body Evoque be a 2020 model?

So are you on a dealership mailing list and just passing these on with your fee on top? Why 5k drive off? Why not 10k?

5 Likes

Looks like I found a better deal. If anyone is interested PM me and I will secretly tell you to visit any dealer in the area and ask for national advertised special. Broker fee: pizza

14 Likes

Good luck finding your 68.5k RR Sport lol.
God bless your soul Mr. Bond

That is correct, I was trying to say the specials I posted would not be doable on their brand new body car.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

And hopefully, you can read the entire AD next time.

And I’m in direct contact with the dealerships. there’s no need to add broker fees on top of their “specials”

How does that mean it’s on the old body style?

2 Likes

What exactly are you pointing out about the ad? That they are giving 10k miles for cheaper than your 7.5k miles?

6 Likes

Hi but Your deals are not that far off from this dealership ad I got in my email yesterday and FYI I got from a Nor Cal dealer.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:uh oh​:eyes:thanks for looking forward out guys

Boooo

Firstly your pricing sucks.

Secondly, I wouldn’t have cared if your pricing sucked if you didn’t give such stupid responses on this thread.

On to you telling Mr Bond good luck with his 68k sport. You’re offering a SE line which insinuates your MSRP isn’t too far off that same mark. You might have a couple arguably stupid items added to yours causing a higher MSRP but anything substantial added would make it an HSE. But again, we don’t know what yours has because you can’t provide us an MSRP. You suck

4 Likes

No need to personally attack forum members personally.

5 Likes