Range Rover evoque r dynamic hse

I know that but they weren’t discount the car at all that so I was about to walk out and after that she cane back with 1k off the mrsp and she said that was the top she could of have done!
Sucker !

Yeah that’s it just 1k off the mrsp

Invoice is 5% generally for LR with ~2% in holdback.

1 Like

Shop around please. I’ve seen brokers post Velars going for $2000 at signing $650-700 here in southern california might be different where you are but still… I would shop around.

I guess so at this point I have too and that’s why I decided to post it here cause don’t any to get fooled ! But I will see what they say in the morning tho

Have you tried emailing other dealers around?

You can use CarGurus and find the 3.0 HSE R Dynamic Model you like and stretch the distance 100-200 miles. I saw a good amount and goto the dealer website and in the inquire about the car, put the terms you want to make the drive to get. Could be worth the little drive to save some cash. I mean it don’t hurt to try to get 5-10% off MSRP if you can. Some guy in the forum below got 8% so it isn’t in the realm of unpossible.

If you’ll do a deal with me from a MA dealership I can save you bundles

This deal is offensive and they’re trying to take advantage of you

I can sense your excitement via your messages so I can only imagine they’re doing the same and smelling blood in the water

5 Likes

^^^^^^ Do that, don’t get hosed by the dealer!

Even if you “must have” a loaded 2020 Evoque , I think you can do better if you expand your search and play hardball . Good luck .

Agreed. Big difference between “must have” and “must have at any price.”

1% off MSPR? I can’t read much further. Please get in touch with @Bostoncarconcierge

Yes just 1 % off

So went there in the morning and asked if they will give me the same deal with 0 DAS !!
The sales manager tough I was joking so I sad not I’m not!
Then I walked out after they were trying to get me lower monthly payment based on 3k DAS
Guess they didn’t want to loose the 3k down !!

Good job, atleast you didn’t fall victim but you shouldn’t have gone in the first place. Now email the dealers around to try to get 5-10% off MSRP or you have have @Bostoncarconcierge do the dirty work for you and:

work for you

$660 w/3K DAS would have been equal to my suggestion but @Bostoncarconcierge may be able to do better than that even.

Thank you all for your help guys really appreciate this!
I contacted another dealer around me went straight on what I want!
Asked him how much he can discount the car(aimed for 6% off mrsp) and I’m waiting on his answer now !
Looking at $64.680 evoque r dynamic hse pretty much almost the same the only difference this one doesn’t have ambient lighting tho but has a cooler interior color Called ebony cloud!
36/12 k with just first month and inspection fee due at start!
Will keep you posted!

Don’t ask him how much he can discount it. Tell him the price you’re willing to pay.

1 Like

These RR shoppers are painful to even read about. Dropping $800 a month on a micro sized SUV is the goofiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Do yourself a favor and call @Bostoncarconcierge, he hooked a buddy of mine up with an easy deal on a Volvo not too long ago. A good broker is the way to go if you don’t have time or don’t want to play the game.

1 Like

$800 a month gets a nicely equipped X5, GLE, or a lower tier Q8.

$800 for an Evoque, lmao.

1 Like

Yeah no kidding.

Only advantage to RR leases is how many “free” miles you’ll get in service loaners.