Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

In my case they didn’t collect the first months payment for weeks later. After I had the card.

I just find out so I guess will see

While my 2022 just barely got to scheduled smh.

Still there, now $91,491

Has anyone else had a service appointment scheduled for them with Chappy? I received an email yesterday afternoon, and decided to look further into it this morning. It appears I do indeed have an appointment scheduled, but I can cancel it online.

Same here
Probably the Jeep wave oil changes if they make $$$ doing them?

Oh there’s no doubt dealerships make money in service. The Jeep Wave program wouldn’t apply to a TRX though… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When I got the TRX and Hellcat, they scheduled my first service for me. The TRX never made it lol. However, my Hellcat has a recall so I might have to take that in.

You’re close enough that it would be feasible to use Chapman’s service? It would be cheaper for me to sell the vehicle & buy something else LOL.

3 Likes

Yea they’re close to me. It sucks that they started screwing people over. We could’ve had something special :hugs::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yo I’m suprised you being in Philly they haven’t boosted your Hellcat yet. Heard it was horrible there to park those out on the street

Yeah. I had a decent experience with them, other than they’re on the slow side and their documents had a few errors. Also, I’m 99% certain that they were playing games with my “needing a co-signer”; they wanted my truck for inventory.

Regardless, I’ve got a sweet enough relationship now with one of my local dealers…I really don’t have to shop at the buffets everyone else uses. I just wish that would’ve started a year or so ago. :joy:

1 Like

How do you think he is “selling” it? Insurance check is just as good as a purchase check from a third party.

I kid, I kid. :rofl::man_shrugging:t2:

TRX forum is full of horror stories of TRXs being stolen left and right (seems from hotels and airports for the most part). Houston, Atlanta, etc.

1 Like

They’re getting stolen from all over. But I’m right outside of Philly and my neighborhood is more on the quiet side. When it’s out back, it’s directly under a ring cam and when I’m at work it’s in a “secured” garage. So far so good lol :crossed_fingers:t5:

I’d be lying if I said theft didn’t play a part in the decision. If I had a garage big enough for it then it would be different. But I’m at the point where I don’t like to leave it home, so I’m forced to drive it everywhere. I went to Cancun last week and had to take it to my parents house to put it in their garage. It’s just too much of a hassle at this point.

1 Like

When I was at Chappy over the winter, they were telling me someone boosted a Hellcat recently from their lot. FYI :joy:

My cousin has a SRT Cherokee and somebody tried to steal his, so he put a kill switch on it. If I planned to keep this, I would’ve done that or the pin code system.

4 Likes

It would appear that all RAM 2023 orders have been delayed and the order banks have not opened, supposedly may be another month.

2 Likes

No this is only for remote transactions mostly due to fraud. Until CCAP funds the deal they won’t take the risk as they have not been paid for the car.

Additional a few clients also refused to assist with corrective action on paperwork without compensation or to pay for any under collected amount as a result of error.

I know of other dealers now implementing the same policy.

1 Like