Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yes I talked to Craig earlier this morning. These discounts are only applicable if you buy and finance it through them.

So you can’t lease anything through them? They have decent discounts on the whole cdjr lineup which would suck if that’s the case.

Yes you can. Here’s what he said, “ If you are looking to lease, then you will lose the must finance with Chrysler of 1000 as I can not combine that with leasing. So if you are looking to lease, you will lose 1000 as I can not combine it as it is for retail only, not lease. The program is more designed for retail not lease.”

Basically whatever the discount is just subtract $1000 from it

And then base mf? If it’s only on the trx or 392 it’s understandable (not really but anyway) but if it’s across the board -1k that makes no sense

8 posts were split to a new topic: Charger hacking?

Check out the hellcat forums
Guys were scared because they didn’t know if there was price protection

Ps
Why did Chapman stopped taking trx orders? Anyone know

I’ll try to contact them tomorrow to clear up what they’re doing on leases

Well i just sent them 4 orders so well see what shakes out.

They probably have more than they know what to do with

1 Like

I think they know what to do with it lol, 10k markup

It’s a shame koons doesn’t sell to CA

We will still do 7k off TRX.

Chapman doesn’t have as many orders as everyone thinks. They are nowhere near #1 in the Northeast.

Wait any other locations they won’t sell to?

MA as well

my base TRX was $10k off ($66.5k), they marked up MF to about 8% plus their fees/taxes.

Koons

1 Like

Realistically anyone leasing these would plan on flipping it or owning it for less than a year because the MF is so bad so does it really matter if they mark it up?

And it seems like they do not want to lease these anyways.

Is Koons number one in the NE?

Who does that title go to?

Did you end up taking it? I mean damn from .00261 or less to .00335 is a big mf hit