Year: 2017
Make, Model, and Trim: Ram Rebel 4X4 Crew Cab Hemi
Months/Annual Mileage: [42/12K]
Zip Code: [32258]

MSRP: 53,915

MF - .00024
RV - 46%

Happy Hacking

Does $500/month with 0 down seem reasonable for this?

Do you have the 36/12k numbers?

I would have to see the whole deal, but on a $50K MSRP, it sounds good.

The RV at 36/months - 50%,Same MF

I have requested several lease quotes from other dealers and no one has gotten back to me yet. I don’t understand what is so difficult about giving me a lease quote without me being at the dealership.

Seems to be a trend. I have the same problem with dealers in my area.

Most don’t want you to shop them out.

Some Salesmen are faced with asking for number from manager who, who then push back and tell them to get you in the door because they don’t want to “waste” their time putting numbers together for a prospective buyer who will probably not come in to close.

Just be persistent and they will start to come in.

1 Like

I think the strategy for emailing is to hunt down the internet sales person and not some random sales guy. Some have suggested asking for name and email from the online chat and/or operator/receptionist at the dealer.

“Normal” salespeople makes commission on walk/ins, I assume internet sales person makes commission in some other way?

That is probably the best way, but you may find that the internet sales person is a glorified out-sourcer of internet leads and simply hand your request off to a manager.

Its okay to call the dealership in question and ask the sales manager to put numbers together. Bypass the sales person and internet manager and ask for an out the door. He/She either will do it or not. For those that will not, they are not trying to earn your business.

Please HELP!

So I talked to a dealership yesterday and I think I may be getting hosed on a 2017 Ram Rebel. Here’s the info:

I have a trade for a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss - 26700 is owed, 31500 is the Trade-Value. so I am in the positive.

The MSRP of the truck is $56,195.
Sale Price is $45,980.
As of right now the dealership is saying that they will take my trade and it’s equity in whole. ($4,800), and $1,500 CASH for a $519 payment at 36 months and 12,000 miles/ year.

I love the truck but that just sounds like I am getting HOSED. Thoughts?

If you think you are getting hosed (and so do I) then the best help is to WALK AWAY :slight_smile:
They are effectively asking for 4.8k + 1.5k down plus 519 a month which makes effective payment in the 700s. For a RAM truck, Rebel or not, that is WAAY to much.
Be a rebel, walk away from this stinker …

1 Like

All The breakdown I needed. My business shall no longer be with this dealership!

What’s the MF? Why the Rebel?

I was a huge fan of the look. Quite honestly seeing those numbers makes me like the look of a bicycle more! In all honesty I am going to start looking at a lower trim or a GMC Sierra.

As for the MF, I only got to a purchase & sale where it was not labeled and felt like something was off.

Big Horn or Express are the lease models

Rebel is a regional lease.

Does anybody have the current numbers for my zip code?

Year: 2017
Make, Model, and Trim: Ram Rebel 4X4
Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10, 60/10, 60/12
Zip Code: 76244
MSRP: $53,995
Sales Price: ~$43,000
I keep hearing about 60 month leases from dealers. I’m skeptical but curious what the payments would look like.

Doesn’t really matter what the payment looks like because you would have to deal with maintenance for 50-60k miles and potential out of warranty repairs.