RAM LARAMIE $543 w/tax $900 DAS MSRP 59500

Did they list what rebates they used to get to $7250? I know there is around $4500 IDL but wasn’t sure what could be combined with it. Still trying to find a deal in the Southeast. Thanks

congrats! Your truck is almost the same to mine, except for the color.

Love it!! Without a doubt the best truck out right now! And I test drove half of them lol

It doesn’t list the rebates on my contract just the total. They throw whatever they could at it. Not sure what they did honestly lol with the rebates to get that much

Yes it does, back calculate from the rent charge.

What was the vehicle selling price?

1 Like

I am also in the market for Ram 1500 in Northeast NJ. Let me tell you these dealers are out of their minds. On a Ram 1500 Big Horn, level 2 equipment group, night edition im getting quotes of 770 nothing DAS and I also had one at $680 DAS. Msrp for both were about 56k. I’m assuming inventory is low here and no one wants to give up these vehicles.

I also was quoted for the Laramie at $600. No night edition, level 1 equipment group. 56k msrp. I still have 4 months left on my current lease so I’m sitting tight for now. Deals may get better or could get worse…we will see.

Tundras are trading for 5k over kbb?

Blue book on my tundra was 34k. Payoff was 40500. They gave me 39500. No idea how lol

I just did a 2020 Laramie Night Package all options (except air suspension & RAM box). $3k DAS, $600 36/12. Sticker was $61k. They are giving at least $6,250.00 in incentives.

Where are you located?

1 Like

I’m at 630 for 10k miles but I put $1500 down.

Georgia in the ATL metro.

I am getting number around 710 with 3000 DAS. I’m on Long Island. I found a truck for 62640 sale price 55350 what is the money factor and residual so I can use the lease calculator to see what is should be around for zip 11949. Best term and 15,000 miles.

Ask the Edmunds forums.

1 Like