Ram info. Not in the Northeast

I have searched everywhere and can’t find US Bank or Ally rates for a Ram in South Carolina. I have Read all broker threads and none have FCA in my area. I did find the Ally RV but am looking for the MF rates as well. Not trying to “bypass” anyone or get a brokers hard work for free. If anyone can help with the info needed or a Ram in South Carolina or neighboring states I would be happy to pay for a deal. Thanks

I’m guessing you’re looking for a non-captive to use IDL cash?

IDK about US Bank or Ally but maybe @RVguy can point you towards a credit union

I’m about to close in a deal on a Laramie ram. They’re going to use ally

Yes I am. The FCA incentives for my zip are only $1250. It’s an excellent rate and residual is not that bad. Other neighboring states have almost $4k in lease cash. The IDL for my area is $4250 and if I can get an idea of the MF and res for the outside banks I can get it all straight and decide the best route without getting tied up with a dealer and wasting time. Thanks

If the give you the lease sheet and you don’t mind can you pm me the rate, term and res? Thanks

Ya I will no problem.

I will tell you about my deal quickly tho and why I don’t have the numbers which I usually do.

I have been looking for a Laramie, with 12 inch screen, pano roof. Roughly they fall about 60k.

Dealers were quoting me high 800s… one dealer however I spoke directly with the GSM. He ran me they ally and was able to get me about 490+tax with 900 Drive off which includes the first month.

Msrp is 59500. Has sport package, pano roof and 12 inch screen.

I figured the payment was good so didn’t even bother to get the numbers cause with my extensive research and given the market right now, I am positive it’s a great deal lol.

I will send you the numbers when I pick up the truck in the next couple days

For a Charleston zip code (29401), here are the current programs on the 2020 Crew Cab Laramie. We don’t have any CUs there yet so you’re best bet is either Ally or CCAP which both beat US Bank across all terms/mileage bands.

36mo CCAP is 55%/0.00024/$1250 rebates with $0 acq fee
36mo Ally is 62%/6.1% rate/$4750 rebates with $695 acq fee

39mo CCAP is 53%/0.00250/$1250 rebates with $595 acq fee
39mo Ally is 61%/6.1% rate/$4750 rebates with $695 acq fee

42mo CCAP is 51%/0.00030/$1250 rebates with $0 acq fee
42mo Ally is 59%/6.1% rate/$4750 rebates with $695 acq fee

42mo CCAP is the best payment. Or if you don’t want to go that long, 36mo Ally is the next best.

1 Like

Thanks a ton. Are you in this area?

Still confused.

I know dealer wouldn’t accept USAA certificate for a lease in 2017. It also mentions that its retail on USAA site but then I see these and get different stories?? Does anyone know without a doubt if the $1000 is applicable for a lease on a Ram Bighorn🤷🏼‍♂️ Both of these are off of Ram dealer sites