Ram bighorn crew cab numbers from dealer

Could be dealer fees too. This is a first month payment only, and only 85 in dealer fees, isn’t that the default calculator number? Also he is NJ, he selected a different tax structure.

$85 is default, as that’s CA numbers. NJ seems to like to sit in the $3-400 range.

Most of the ram dealers in my area are right around 5% And yes the big discount was a 5 grand rebate IDL
I can get a lower rate through CCAP but lose a lot of incentives it drops to 2500 and a 54% residual value

Expand your search then

1 Like

I’ve expanded my search to 100 miles from my home also the problem is I’m a little specific on color and two of the options which limits the dealers that have it

Can’t have your cake and eat it too. At this point, are you shopping the deal or the truck. Are you willing to compromise for a better price, or are you willing to travel further.

That is true maybe I am being and realistic it’s hard to because everything’s done over phone I don’t see any hard numbers

Have you asked for a lease sheet at all to be sent via email or shivers fax? Posting that would be helpful for all of us.

No I did not I will reach out to them now

I am shopping for both I don’t need the truck this is definitely a want And I would travel within reason for the right deal obviously

You consider a Tundra at all? We have seen good deals, and there is a broker located in Philly close to you. I don’t know how a bighorn and Tundra stack up, but you could get a maxed out 1794 crew max for this payment.

1 Like

I have read his threads and I have been considering them according to comparisons of red on several different sites they don’t speak highly of the tundra other than reliability

I did get a quote for a $55,000 GMC 488 a month 39/10 with barely any incentives

Different truck… different lease parameters.

If this is a want, then do the legwork you feel is needed to get the price down. If you won’t do your own bidding, you won’t be able to get the price lower.

Just for starters…

Get all the following information to put them in a calculator

1. MF, RV (model, miles, term specific), incentives - from Edmunds
  2. Dealer fees (NJ doesn’t have a limit… can be 200, canbe 800)
  3. Research on going (realistic) pre-incentive discount
  4. Put them in calculator & double-check.
  5. Determine your limit
  6. Start negotiating
  7. Make a decision

If you don’t think you will be able to do the legwork… Hire a broker…

Autopia brokers, 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex has what you’re looking for, not in their sheet but they may have one.

LeasingMadeEasy might have one. (347)605-0180.

I have found a lot of incentives I could just never figure out if I qualify and if the dealer is telling the truth on what I qualify for

The best I can tell you is research the forum for “broker quotes” and see how much meat is left on the bones.

If you think you can negotiate to that and save the broker fee go ahead, if not pay the broker. You’ll save time and probably some $.

Good luck.

You might be pleasantly surprised with the Tundra. Just leased my first, and our last two vehicles were a 2016 Ram Bighorn and 2018 F-150. Really, really liking this Tundra so far. It definitely gets more compliments than either of the Ram or F-150. I do miss the car like settled suspension on the Ram, and silky smooth 2.7 Turbo & 10sp combo of the F-150, but these Tundra’s are well screwed together. Also seems bigger to me, drives like a small 3/4 ton. I like that. Not gonna lie, of the 3, I do/did prefer the F-150. Ram was completely forgettable. But no way in heck is the Ram or Ford worth 50-100% more per month with the current USBAank Tundra deals going on. If your in the Market for a half-ton lease, it’s a no brainer and probably the best overall truck Leasehack/deal in years. Forget the 1% rule, many of these are coming in at .5% or even lower.

To be fair the 2020 Ram is miles better than your 2016…no even comparable. The new ram is the best half ton in the biz. It is certainly worth a premium over the tundra.

2 Likes

To be fair the 2020 Ram is miles better than your 2016…no even comparable. The new ram is the best half ton in the biz. It is certainly worth a premium over the tundra.
I agree the 2020 ram is nice with 12 inch screen.

1 Like