Ram bighorn crew cab numbers from dealer

Dealer numbers
56135 msrp
53299 sale price
8000 rebates
36/12. .00185mf 58%rv
6.625 tax nj 07866
637 month out the door

Do you think this is a good deal? If so, why? If not, why not?

I do not think it’s a good deal I can’t figure out where I went wrong in my numbers I did get a quote from GMC for a Sierra with similar MSRP 39 months at 488 a month with little incentives

Well, after doing some reading and research here, how should you go about determining what kind of deal this should be?

I tried to find a couple that were close to What I was looking at and also went on edmunds to get whatever money factors and incentives I could find either I’m being unrealistic or I am missing something

Well, to start, your pre-incentive discount seems quite low. You’ll want to look through other ram deals to try to get a better idea for target percentages.

Do you know which bank this is through? $8k rebate and high MF looks kinda like a non captive with IDL bonus.

Could be dealer fees too. This is a first month payment only, and only 85 in dealer fees, isn’t that the default calculator number? Also he is NJ, he selected a different tax structure.

$85 is default, as that’s CA numbers. NJ seems to like to sit in the $3-400 range.

Most of the ram dealers in my area are right around 5% And yes the big discount was a 5 grand rebate IDL
I can get a lower rate through CCAP but lose a lot of incentives it drops to 2500 and a 54% residual value

Expand your search then

1 Like

I’ve expanded my search to 100 miles from my home also the problem is I’m a little specific on color and two of the options which limits the dealers that have it

Can’t have your cake and eat it too. At this point, are you shopping the deal or the truck. Are you willing to compromise for a better price, or are you willing to travel further.

That is true maybe I am being and realistic it’s hard to because everything’s done over phone I don’t see any hard numbers

Have you asked for a lease sheet at all to be sent via email or shivers fax? Posting that would be helpful for all of us.

No I did not I will reach out to them now

I am shopping for both I don’t need the truck this is definitely a want And I would travel within reason for the right deal obviously

You consider a Tundra at all? We have seen good deals, and there is a broker located in Philly close to you. I don’t know how a bighorn and Tundra stack up, but you could get a maxed out 1794 crew max for this payment.

1 Like

I have read his threads and I have been considering them according to comparisons of red on several different sites they don’t speak highly of the tundra other than reliability

I did get a quote for a $55,000 GMC 488 a month 39/10 with barely any incentives