QX60 Deal... too good to be true?

Does this deal sound too good to be true? I’m in PA and for QX 60 with Premium/Premium Plus and Driver Assistance package I am being offered 39mo 10k $398 per month w/ 1st mo, reg, taxes, & $2700 in MSD due at signging, no down payment. This price is with VPP. That’s 19% off of MSRP!!!

The dealer is 4 hrs drive from me and did offer me this after verifying my state and zip code. If I am to take him up on the offer, I am worried I’d be going in for a surprise…

Any comment for this lease noob?

1 Like

Have him send you a lease quote so you at least have it in writing. If they bait and switch try to get another dealer to match because you at least have it in writing. Alternatively, try to do the deal via overnight mail

Triple Confirm that he is using your region’s incentives. For example, On a NY deal of that build, I’d be at 19.5%, in PA 17.7%

People are making deals similar to this with the taxes rolled into the monthly payment. Check the post by HN308 in the marketplace.

I just signed a deal on the same vehicle and packages 39/12k $407 a month taxes in monthly payment only 1st, registration, and msd’s upfront.

1 Like

@EPNJ

Congrats on your new vehicle.

BTW The original poster got that deal through me as well. If it’s an Infiniti deal and on East coast, most likely it’s though my referral. He was just worried if the dealer will not honor that aggressive price once he makes that 4 hour drive to pick up the vehicle.

HN

Not a problem just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks again

1 Like

If you give me a written quote I can send it to my dealer and beat it, 9/10

Do you have an Infiniti dealer in So Cal?

I did a deal thru HN’s contact E. He wasn’t there the day of but the paperwork was filled out in their usual template. There was $700 of extra stuff (doc, vin etch, etc) that I pointed out wasn’t on the deal we agreed to. F&I quickly looked at my emails with E and redid the paperwork to match E’s email.

2 Likes