QX50, CLA250 and alternatives (Pittsburgh)

I have looked at the BMW 320i, Infiniti Q50, and Volvo X60. Love the look of the cla250. Obviously don’t like to hear that it scores so low in customer satisfaction. Will definitely get me to go back and look at all of my options/likes again.

I know this is totally different than the three o listed above…but I would love the Infiniti QX50. Obviously right now lack of incentives really will make that not a decent lease.

I assume you’re from Pgh with your screen name. If you’re looking at Infiniti, look outside of Pittsburgh. You’re not going to get a great deal on the new qx50 at the moment…you surely won’t get it at the 2 Infiniti dealers here.

1 Like

Yes! You guessed right! Ha ha ha. I would prefer to not deal with the dealers in this area simply because of AWFUL experiences with them. I don’t mind traveling because I do not want to deal with them.

That same dealership group that has the monopoly on Infiniti now controls 3 of the 4 Nissan dealers that I know of in the city.

I know, it’s great! :roll_eyes:

You still have Wexford, Pleasant Hills, Washington and Zelienople though, so all is not lost for Nissan…yet.

He wanted to buy the Chevy dealer in monroeville for years…she sold to Lithia instead :grimacing:

We purchased my wife’s car at Bowser Nissan, they were fine to deal with.

I unknowingly leased my Acura through a Lithia owned dealer last fall then read last month they swallowed up the only Audi dealer I would go back to if I returned to that brand. I was actually pretty pleased with the Acura dealer, their first offer came in where the other 2 dealers in the area stopped with their “final offer” and one counter later the deal was done.

I always had a good experience dealing with Day. Hopefully, they don’t change much now that Lithia bought them.

@katiepgh, if you’re looking at BMW, try the DC/MD/VA area dealers…Passport had some good deals on loaners that the dealers in Pittsburgh wouldn’t come close to at the end of 2017…you can save a bunch by getting into a dealership’s service loaner with a couple thousand miles vs purchasing brand new for both BMW and Merc. For Infiniti, try Beachwood or Akron, both near Cleveland. Both seemed to be decent, although I didn’t buy from them. @nyclife also has a dealer he deals with in PA that has had some pretty stellar deals on certain units. I’m not going to step on his toes and divulge what dealer that is, since he’s a broker, but it would probably be worth it to you to use him if Infiniti is what you decide on, even with paying his fee. Although I’ve not dealt with him personally, I have PMed him back and forth over some things, and he’s a pretty good guy. He provides a good deal of wealth to the forum as well, and his reviews are very positive. Going with him will also save you the hassle of going to the DMV to have your car registered in PA if you buy out of state, and then getting the inspection, etc… It’s not a terrible process, but if you can avoid it, it’s one less thing to worry about. He is also the “Volvo Whisperer,” and can help you out there as well.

For Passport BMW @DroseBMW is registered here as a broker/dealer and can probably help you out if you go with that brand.

@pensfan83, Thank you.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions as far as the 320 goes. My GSM is from Pittsburgh so we always try to take care of his home town clients.

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it.