Quote on Murano - Bad Deal (I believe)?

Greetings:

Included is the proposed deal sheet on 2019 Murano SL with Tech Package in Massachusetts. IMO, this was a bad deal, including no discount before rebates, and I walked. Was I right, and was the deal indeed good, bad, or ugly?

Thanks in advance!

Lease_Sheet

$2500 off on a murano? Seems like a very mediocre discount. Much better cars to be had for that price point.

1 Like

Aronchi has a Murano S ($35k) for $173/month so it seems your deal is worse than ugly…

1 Like

I was able to get a dealership to discount a Murano SL 10.5% before incentives. However, it still didn’t result in a good lease deal, even with about $2k in rebates and $900 VPP. The MF and RV just aren’t good.

I’m probably going to end up purchasing a Murano Platinum instead because the wife likes it and is comfortable driving it. If I purchase, I can get a 12% discount, plus $5k in rebates, and 0.9% APR for 60 months.

Why not look at some other brands for a lease, that purchase payment is going to be what, $560+?

I’ve been looking, but haven’t been able to find a good lease deal here in FL. Only offer I received that I’d even consider was $400/month sign and drive on a $51k XT5 loaner. Unfortunately, at that trim level, the XT5 doesn’t have enough safety features to keep my wife from banging it up.

Why drive a Murano when you can get an xc60 for less?