Honda Odyssey EX-L for $399/36mo/12k/0down/0drive-offs)

Have you gotten any quotes from Carvana or VROOM on your trade? Any equity you have in the car is most likely being incorporated into this deal.

1 Like

Looks like a great deal. Go for it

Would you stop with the pointless trolling? You’ve been here long enough that you know that with all the missing information here, there’s no way to judge if this is a good deal or not. Nothing good comes from intentionally misleading people.

No trolling. I have not seen Odysseys with 399 a month 0 das lease. They are generally in 450 range.

They’re both down to $379.

Idk about the trade value of the RAV4 and I don’t think I understand how to get more value. Are you saying pay off myself, then trade in for the same car?

Thanks all

2 Likes

In fact, you yourself @mllcb42 had jumped on a similar deal a few years ago.

The OP did say “Quick!”
@shwangeraid You need to make sure they are not stealing the equity in your Rav4. Do a quick Carvana and make a decision…

Make sure the dealership doesn’t make any profit anywhere in the deal.

6 Likes

Anything with a trade-in and a lease deal that seems too good to be true always has them stealing the trade by ALOT

Be smart and get 3rd party offers for your trade in and do the lease deal seperately

1 Like

Not true. Make sure to leave enough money to allow them to serve coffee.

Honda leases can vary a lot from month to month, previous deals have no relevancy on a March 2021 Deal

1 Like

Let’s see if this deal falls apart without the trade-in.

2 Likes

I don’t get it. Is the RAV xle made of gold or something?

It has 82% value of a base-level CRV so kinda. I didn’t desk this Odyssey lease honesty so I don’t know where it’s at.

Im guessing that the Rav4 has a lot of positive equity and the dealer is stealing it, why else do they seem so eager to make a deal and even throw in free delivery?

@shwangeraid please do yourself a huge favor and step back and figure out the payoff and realistic market value of your trade in. Getting a quote through Carvana/shift/vroom takes minutes and will probably save you hundreds or thousands overall

1 Like

Bingo… we even had memes about this

Like @HondaSoCal said: ask them if they do the same deal without the trade. That will tell you everything there is to know.

1 Like

Wowza! Thanks dudes.

Trade in estimate from Carvana is $23,023.

MSRP of the EX-Ls is 39,580.

What do I do from here?

You go to carvana, tfs and the lease calculator

You need to get your payoff

If your lease is through Toyota financial you can call them and ask for it or you can login to their portal and find it there

Once you have the payoff post it here and we can actually assess the deal and keep you from getting hosed

1 Like