Questions to get clarified

That suggests youre not seeing broker offers beyond about 9% off if theyre at $900 and 14% gets you $775. Is that consistent with what you have found?

Not negotiating with a broker. I am negotiating with a dealer.

Someone asked me to look at broker deals. They have all tended to be mid $800’s or more for the same car, once I plug my tax rate and roll it all into a $0 DAS.

For an EQE350? In the Marketplace ?

1 Like

Realized most were EQS! My bad, below is an EQE 350
Here is one. Changed tax rate to 8.875% rolled everything in and its $798
350 Calc

Another EQE at $904.77

350 Calc

That’s a lot. If you browse around, people can get 20-21% off msrp before incentive for eqe350 suv loaner. For new, you should be targeting $500-700 monthly payment with $0 das.

1 Like

Thanks, definitely not seeing that with anyone, even brokers on here.

If you have AMEX/Fleet, you should qualify for the $5500 incentive on top of the $7500 EV rebate. What incentives are included in the deal sheet you shared?

EDIT: @9benua - The deal you linked was for a demo and not a new unit. So not an apples to apples comparison.

1 Like

I shorted myself a few K on my incentives. It should be 13k, I think I didn’t include 2500, payment on 1st calculator got down to $712.

Second one is no good, broker only getting 12% off.

If you can get a dealer to bite at 15% off at buy rate MF + applicable rebates, then it will be a solid deal.

Here’s one signed today.

I saw that deal. If you read the details, you will see the 25% off MSRP includes the fleet incentive. So if you take that out ($5500), the actual dealer discount is much less (18+ %). It is still a good deal.

Which is what I said to him, a good new eqe deal should be around $500-700 monthly payment.

Well, there is always a fine print though. Most of these deals include MSDs and are lower mileage terms.

That deal is 10k miles albeit with MSD. If you do 7.5k without msd, it will still sit under $700 monthly.

@gyasih - How is your search coming along? Are you getting close to your target deal?

I was but combination of work stuff and NY insurance got me on hold for a few day (hopefully).

Understood. Feel free to share any other proposals you receive before signing.

1 Like

@gyasih - Here is a loaner EQE500 with 500 miles from a broker. It is within your budget.

Thanks, figuring out insurance-got dealer to offer ~650 for EQS with 1800 miles. Can’t move forward with anything until I figure that out.

1 Like