Question about leasing 18 Pacifica Hybrid Limited

The answer is “$99”

1 Like

CJDR dealers are awful. Honestly if you’re dead set I’d hire a broker. Personally I don’t have the time or patience to deal with their BS shenanigans.

I am not dead set with cdjr, that’s a good thing.

1. If you have a budget. Work based on your budget.
  2. If you are flexible with your budget, use Leasehackr calculator to figure out what will be a good deal based on your standards.
    Obviously, it opinion my be aligned with current market trends.
  3. If it’s too much of an headache for you, just use a broker. Or even consult one.

Check out some of the Odyssey deals. I wouldn’t ever lease a van (I bought one) but they’re not too horrible.

I finally received a quote from one of the three dealers. Looks like they ate most of the incentives, and no MF, RV etc provided.
Should I ask more? Or just pass on this dealership?
Thank you very much for all advices.

I think they screwed up and are quoting you an S Class or did you request a quote for 3 vans?

2 Likes

What incentives are available on the vehicle??

Also the magnifying glass is your friend:

$1k a month for a van?
In 48 months you just bought that damn thing.
Wow. Should be posted in worst leases seen topic

1 Like

FYI, I was shopping around for a minivan back in March '18 and the best quote for a fully loaded '18 Pacifica (non-hybrid) I got was around 20% off MSRP, for purchase, including all incentives. I ended up buying something else but this is the number for you to think about, unless you are certain you want to overpay for the battery…

This is the incentives shows on autonation website. I told the sales in the very first email that “I have a 13 ford fusion hybrid”.

Dealers do these shit and ask why people hate them.

1 Like

I am trying to get a deal, but not dead set with this model.
I am OK to move to something else, and I still have time.

The sales lady told me "The $7500 is your tax credit once you complete your tax return for the year of 2018. It’s NOT to be applied to your purchase. "

I believe this is complete BS, since I am not the owner of the vehicle, how can I claim the tax refund?

This is a gift if you have done the research. Tell them what it is worth, and subtract $30 a month, so you have some wiggle room.

I did tell them I would pay no more than $500/mo with only first month due at sign. And I received the BS as above…

I would move on to the next guy personally. But, before you do, let this dealer know you are in, and will sign at $430-$450 zero out of pocket, and then move on.

Sooner or later a dealership will bite.

The other choice is to find a vehicle brand / model, with the same features, for, hopefully, less. I am not familiar with mini-vans, but I am sure you can find something comparable to shop against.

Thanks a lot.
I will contact more dealerships.

Did you get any other deals?