Q50 RS AWD 436 ZERO DOWN + tax

Brokers & Dealers In NY NJ

I am looking for a 2018 Infiniti Q50 Redsport in Black, Graphite, or Liquid Platinum. 39 Months, 12,000 Miles, with NJ tax rolled in. I want to be at $1,000 Due at Sign / $500 per month. Below is the exact build I want if possible. I see a number of them are popping up at dealer lots but no one wants to deal on 18’s yet.

Car MSRP is $59,185
Base Model - $53,000
Sensory -$2650
Kick Plates - $465
All Weather Package $225
Splash Guards $215
Carbon Package $1,500

Thanks!!

I don’t have one that matches your config but at an msrp of 57k i’d be in your range

The carbon package I think is dealer installed, that is probably our difference. How can we speak?

Oh then yes probably, send me a pm I am at in the 480s.

What’s the carbon package for $1,500? I don’t see it on the website

There’s only Sensory and ProActive packages

It’s carbon spoiler and mirror covers. It’s listed as an accessory on infiniti website. A lot of the cars in NY area are coming with them installed.

You taking the car?

20char

If I can get it for $500 yes. I don’t love the car but infiniti does lease well.

Just signed a lease for q60 2017 RWD premium with Premium plus, driving assist, leather seating and cargo package. 12k/39 months MSRP 52640, selling price 45000 15% off (does not include VPP yet since I’m not qualified :confused: ). Monthly 528 tax included. (8.25% where I’m at) and first 2 oil change at 19.99.

Does anyone sign up for a maintenance prepaid ? I was quoted almost 2k for basic maintenance package which include oil change and other checks and tire road hazard for 36 months which I refused. Totally outrageous compared to even Audi 4 years prepaid maintenance which is half the price.

LOL @ 2k maint pack for an Infiniti.

Yea on a Maserati it’s like $1,400 for 3 years and those are about $700 a pop without the pack.

1 Like

So what are the numbers for red sport? 2018 12k miles a year. 39 month. 58k vehicle? Almost grabbed one last month, but didn’t love the price. Used to love all infiniti lease prices, but they are not as competitive as they used to be. Plus dealer acquisition and did fees are crazy.
Let me know. Can purchase this weekend.
Also consider Volvo s90/V90.
BMW 5 series variants
AUDI A6/7
LEXUS GS…

1 Like

1st post, sorry if in wrong place.

I’m in Colorado and looking at a Q50 Red Sport to lease when my lease comes up in Feb. 2018 (or sooner if possible). I’m in Colorado Springs and have been looking up in the Denver area as well but not finding any lease specials on it. Any thoughts?

anything down on this deal? seems decent where did you get this deal. thanks

0 down. It was at the Infinity dealer in San Jose.

1 Like