Q50 3.0t $297 incl tax!

i know you said you didn’t have the details but without knowing residual, MF and lease cash, it is hard to model a reasonable payment. Your deal is not within reach here in OH; not sure why because i thought infiniti incentives were national. if i could get close to 300/mo with less than 500 drive-off - that would be a deal. still over 1000 from what two local dealers will accept. maybe dec 29th will change their mind…

That’s the thing, I’m in Miami and this deal was not hard to get because I think the lease here runs a little cheaper. I’m not sure what the specials are in OH, so maybe your deal is terrific! I was told For 3.0 lux the numbers are .00079 and 56%. But I didn’t use the numbers to negotiate, I just pushed as much as I could between dealers and got to the number where they all pretty much halted.

Does anyone know if these support apple CarPlay?

Tony I got the proposed deal I posted here in NorCal I kinda threw it out there to see if they would bite and they said they could do it, but I think their is more room to negotiate as a 0 drive off and 300 including tax. I’m more after the Red Sport for the power.

Wow! That’s a really great one!

I’m curious but which dealer exactly in miami?? I have a q50 now which i got in november and no one was budging at the time after weeks of negotiations for anything lower than 350

They don’t: https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/available-models/

Along with Lexus and Toyota they’re one of the only companies that don’t

Hi - can you please let us know which dealer in NorCal? What final deal were you able to negotiate? Thanks.

Hi Elly
Great deal - can you tell me which dealer you used? I’m in Miami and getting ready to start the numbers game. Just wanted an idea of which one accommodated yours.
Thanks in advance

Hey Carla,
Try pompano Infiniti. They’re very negotiable.
Good luck!

Hi Elly,
Wondering if you could PM the details of your deal or the salesman that was willing to actually negotiate with you. I’ve tried all dealers in South Florida as well as Naples via email with no luck.

Naples was at $470 with 2k in driveoffs for a 61k RS400.

Hey Elly,
How did you go about getting the selling price and lowering the MSRP? Was it just going back and forth with the dealers as they lowered the offer or did you tell them directly that you want a certain percent off MSRP?

I am working on a deal for a Luxe or Sport, 3.0, AWD 39/12k. The MF and residual values look right. I also have the VPP program.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether these lease prices look decent, or whether there is additional room? I am only paying first month’s payment at purchase.

Sport: MSRP $49,520, lease price $39,052 (results in a monthly of $439.00, after tax)

Luxe: $46,380 MSRP, lease price of $37,075 (results in a monthly of $395.89 after tax)