Purchase - 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Just wanted to share my purchase price on a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon which didn’t qualify for any rebates (all rebates seems to exclude Rubicons). They even got it in that morning and sold it to me. I know it’s a purchase instead of a lease but thought this discount could give others a reference.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
MSRP: $59,300
Discount: $8,193
Sale Price: $51,107
Percent Off MSRP: 13.8%
Region: Mid-Atlantic

Hopefully this can help you guys negotiate down on the trucks, which can help you get a low lease payment. Or if you qualify for military rebates, you could end up more off.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong spot moderators.

6 Likes

Lets see some pics!

1 Like

Congrats, this is in line with what I was able to get off of a gladiator overland lease a few weeks ago …but as we all know will vary dealer to dealer and highly dependent on sitting inventory. Don’t forget the Jeep wave haha. :wave: olllo :wave:

@Mikezig The Sport, Sport S, and Overland all have an extra $2000 rebate on them, which excludes the Rubicon unfortunately. If you go for any other trim than the Rubicon you can get the additional $2000 off (and even an extra $500 truecar rebate) which i got offers for an Overland around $9000-$10000 off with those rebate, but alas it was the one I wanted had to be the hardest to get that high of a discount on with no rebates on them.

And the Jeep Wave actually is a thing as Im finding out. Still deciding whether to join in.

Do Jeep have any type of loyalty program. Coming up to the end of my Cherokee lease and will be looking at the gladiator

@johnnygraham Well Im no expert but I wasnt aware of any since the $2000 bonus cash. Although Edmunds is probably a better place to ask for that. Again doubt it includes the Rubicon model as most, if not all but military, exclude the Rubicon.

Check:
https://www.jeep.com/incentives/bonus-incentives.html

1 Like

Not sure about loyalty but there is $500 for affiliate employers and my dealer at the time had $500 dealer bonus cash…worth it to ask. This was all in addition to the $2k.

1 Like

Considering a lease for 2020 Jeep Gladiator, details:
MSRP $40,240
monthly payment $249
42 month lease
$3800 upfront (all fees, tax, tags, title, etc included too)
10k miles per year
10.7 dealhacker score

What do you think?

At that MSRP im assuming its not the Rubicon. So theres the automatic 2k rebate.

We need the following information though:
Sales Price, Rebates, MF, Residual, Region, and you can put the calculator link in there.

Not the rubicon, no its just a sport x model.
I’m guessing the monthly quote is based on MSRP of $44,710 because the inventory list are all at about $45,000. No more rebates that I’m aware of.

I don’t know MF or residuals, I just moved them around to get the monthly payment as advertised. I’ll have to ask the dealer because it’s not listed.

Region is Raleigh NC

2 Likes

Well you should get that information, id be pushing for a 10-15% off MSRP discount BEFORE the $2000 rebate. Theres a TON of dealers, email/call around and push the area. Most will match numbers and if youre going to drive they know youre serious.

But we need the MF, Residuals, selling price and total rebates (military, USAA, truecar, etc).

Also, compare those value to Edmunds (search MF 2020 Jeep Gladiator in google).

Thanks for the advice, obviously I’m new here so just getting my feet wet.

Is there a link to the $2000 rebate?

And use truecar to get the $500 off rebate additional. It gives you a code, but get the discount lower than TrueCar it doesnt hold you to it.

Ok I got the numbers:
$40,800 selling price
.70 residual
0.00168 MF

This deal uses a $4000 rebate through us bank, and they say its not eligible for the chrysler $2000 incentive

Well that sounds like a load, probably already including the rebate in that $4000 because this guy got it:

Have you checked with other dealers?

70 residual on a 42 mo through US bank? That can’t be true…that’s more in line with a 2 year lease or a different bank with higher MF . Confirming I did get the $2k through a us bank lease though. Dealers will try to bake that $2k in to their total discount off of sticker so you gotta be a pain (in their eyes) and get them to itemize all discounts.

What numbers should I be shooting for? $249/mo plus taxes seems pretty good no?

On the surface it does just seems a little off…did they send you a deal sheet?..what region for taxes? The drive off looks like it has some money down baked in but at $249 that would have to be the case. 10.7 score would be good on these from what Ive seen.

You can post on here to get the standard MF and Residual:

Although that seams about the realm from a quick scan of the forum, but I’d verify the Residual. Although Im not sure about the MF but depending on your region the other guy was lower for the MF.

I mean I’d honestly shoot atleast 10-15% off the MSRP (without the $2000 rebate thats out). Then have them include the $2000 ontop of that and if you can get the Truecar rebate. Look at the deal I posted for the overland and see those numbers. Use that as a guide. Dont get fooled by the payment numbers game, cause thats less money down if you do it right.