PSA .. electrify america free charging 4th July weekend

electrify america free charging 4th July weekend

7 Likes

4XE folks be like

13 Likes

Theyā€™re going to have to fight over the rare non-fast charging plug to get those 15 miles too.

1 Like

Mine (going generally 35-50
mph on surface streets) actually goes 30 miles on a charge with the AC runningšŸ˜±. I knowā€¦big whoop but its actually enough for many people who can charge at work to use it as a commuter and buy no gas but still get to drive a car that is not exactly efficient or EVishšŸ˜Š

1 Like

As a comparison, when looking at the exact same driving route, I found the Jeep to require 2.4 times the recharging energy as the Bolt.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If thereā€™s enough range to get to work and possibly charge for free thatā€™s a pretty nice bit of savings

1 Like

This ā€œjust enoughā€ range is exactly why I sold my bolt and got another 4xe. As an EV, clearly the bolt is in another league compared to the jeep. But for my purposes, this jeep will work just fine and be more fun in the process.

Its hard to beat a Bolt tho for pure commuting duties.

1 Like

Thanks OP! I just needed thisā€¦30-95% (Not sure why it stopped at 95) So roughly $16 worth of free charging.

Took advantage of this on small roadtrip from NYC to Philly and back. Finally ran into another etron and 8 Mach-eā€™s lol

Funny thing, I went to a local target that had 6 stationsā€¦all fullā€¦looked like a Tesla Supercharger.

And then drove by the real local superchargerā€¦which had a line of 4 cars waiting for 10 spots. Iā€™m like FOOLS! Itā€™s free down the street.

It was free on Memorial Day too but that one Electrify American sent a notice to my dealer. This past weekend I did not see any promo for it.