Private transfer 2021 X5 M50i - msrp 93k, $1150 per month, $2k DAS

, ,

Update 7/17/2021:
Car still available, multiple failed credit applications.
Must have good credit to apply. Serious inquiries only.
Email me with name and email address and I will have BMW send you the credit application.
Manhattan NY pickup

Update: interested individuals must PM me with full name, and private email address. There has been abundant interest in this car. You need a credit score above 700 to qualify. Your full name and email will be given to BMW as interested party and then they will send you a CREDIT APP to fill out. Cash due at signing $2000

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X5 M50i

MSRP: $92,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1150
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 1500
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1200
Maturity date: January 2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $2000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW financial
Transfer fee: $500 at time of credit check
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): ?

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent. I left the state, car is sitting in garage, great deal on a custom ordered car with Dynamic Handling Package, Drivers Assist Professional, and Upgraded Ivory Extender Merino Leather, night package, all season tires.
My loss is your gain. Low miles.

Photos:

3 Likes

PM’d you! Thanks.

The next lessee will be taxed again.

1 Like

Even NY to NY???

Yep, unless the lease in under 12 payments.

AFAIK the 12-month distinction is just between whether the lessor collects (and capitalizes) the tax vs the lessee paying the state directly.

Won’t be taxed again in NJ

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM. Thanks

1 Like

So if someone that lives in NJ takes over a NY lease. They won’t pay additional tax on the prepaid tax amount or the tax amount rolled on to monthly payment?

That’s correct

Pm’d you
Thanks

UPDATED: interested individuals must PM me with full name, and private email address. There has been abundant interest in this car. You need a credit score above 700 to qualify. Your full name and email will be given to BMW as interested party and then they will send you a CREDIT APP to fill out. Cash due at signing has been increased to $2000 due to large interest.

UPDATED: interested individuals must PM me with full name, and private email address. There has been abundant interest in this car. You need a credit score above 700 to qualify. Your full name and email will be given to BMW as interested party and then they will send you a CREDIT APP to fill out. Cash due at signing has been increased to $2000 due to large interest.

There was never an incentive. He just increased cash due by $500 from $1500 to $2000. Still a good deal in the market.

This price is equivalent to 12% off msrp. Up front fee of $2000 is just to reimburse me for broker, transportation and DMV fees. It is low miles, rare driving assistant pro package, premium leather, check it out! Available !

BMW financial services really going crazy for the most qualified buyers

Very interested - How can I get in contact with you ??
Danny Aranbayev
Aranbayevdaniel@gmail.com
646-245-5702

Looking forward to hearing from you - reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you.