🦞 6/20- Private Transfer - 2021 BMW M550xi - $779/Month + Tax and $4000 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Boston

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M550xi

MSRP: $83,xxx
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 779

Current mileage: 1200 and counting
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 872
Maturity date: March 2024

Cash due (if any): 4000 due to seller + transfer fee I will not reply to anyone asking for a lower due to seller amount

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, and will help with a shipping recommendation

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Close to new

Best car I have ever owned. Period. The perfect combination of power and refined luxury. I don’t think there is anything better out there for the money. So happy to have owned it and put a few miles on it. Excited to pass it on to someone else during a time when they are pretty much impossible to get. I like the idea of trying new things throughout the year, so I imagine more swaps coming down the pike.

Photos and build attached. I built it to the spec I wanted more so than what the market may want. I don’t care for heads up so I didn’t build it with premium. I work from home and do no highway so I built it without DA Pro. 3rd payment was due May 31. It is paid already. 1200 miles on car and climbing just a little each day.

It is also listed on SAL and I am asking for a larger incentive there. I’d rather it go on LH to someone who knows my reputation and who may appreciate it more.

I will not reply to anyone asking for a lower due to seller amount

n

17 Likes

She’s pretty Mike! What’s next?

2 Likes

Wrangler 4xE. LOL.

Seriously beautiful car - good value, too. GLWT!

2 Likes

Rumor is he ordered a Hellcat…

This is really nice! Sad you’re letting it go, I know how long you waited to get it. Good luck, Mike!

1 Like

Dang. You are all so nice

1 Like

Good luck!!! LOVE Your build of this car!!

1 Like

You will regret it. Money will be gone fast, but you will miss this car forever.
Here you go lol

8 Likes

Some touching words there! You’re going to make me second guess myself :slight_smile:

Fits car seats nicely too :baby:

4 Likes

You’re gonna miss those exhaust popping noises in Sport Plus mode :joy: and you have a wireless charger now… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you believe me if I told you the LT1 Camaro has better pops when you let off the accelerator?

You guys are all convincing me to keep this thing. Like y’all know something I don’t.

1 Like

@Ursus

Would you mind closing this thread out for now?

2 Likes

Congrats on the Defender?

13 Likes

I would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Opened per OP request.

DONT SELL IT ! You will definitely regret it !

3 Likes

I understand your hesitation…I had a 2018 Med Blue/Ivory white M550, with literally almost every option on the car including night vision, B&W, and on and on. It was the best car I’ve ever owned, and I struggled to part ways with it. But I ended up getting a '22 M850 convertible.

1 Like

Love the first part of your post.

Second part got real weird….

Can you remove it? No need to share links to cars that have not relevance to the thread.

Thanks!

4 Likes