PENDING [Lease Transfer] NY...2017 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 (Cardinal Red + Night Package) $762.67 per month + $1000 incentive

yes I totally understand what you are trying to say. I said that on my previous post because I have a credit score of 713 and a monthly income about 800 dollars (with a part-time job). And if that cannot be considered as “qualified” then I’ll go lower my searching standards.

Based on your income including insurance, it is impossible for you to afford this car. They won’t buy you, I’ll put money on it like @28firefighter

3 Likes

Respectfully I think you’re looking at needing to save up and buy a used car for cash. Maybe a local credit union would float you on a very small loan with that kind of income.

I’m sure this is not what you want to hear.

Pleas trust me…Save up your money from your internship and get yourself an old used car. Drive it until it dies on you.

Enjoy your college days and don’t spend your time worrying about how your going to afford a lease payment especially on a part time income.

Your time will come.

1 Like

Others have said it, but I’ll put this clearly so you have some kind of bearing:

Without a co-signer, if you don’t have a solid 730+ credit score across all bureaus and fulltime income that is at least close to the median household income of your state, you will not get approved to inherit or initiate a lease with any manufacturer — and if you do get approved, you’ll pay a significant amount of interest and it won’t be worth it.

I don’t normally like red vehicles, but yours is very nice looking!

Thank you!

Hi guys,

I’m offering a $1000 incentive on this transfer now.

Thank you!

You make 800 hundred a month and you want to spend over 700 on a car?

You know you can’t actually eat cars, right?

5 Likes

http://www2.ivcc.edu/mimic/nsf/edible_car_contest_2007/thecars.html

But, to be fair, I don’t believe the E350 would be quite as delectable.

Im right near Bronxville too ! Fees are rough for how few months are left- effectively makes the car almost 900 a month, plus maintinence and tires . And the new generation was released already. If you cover the fees for transfer and the end lease turn in then you’ve got a deal ill take it.

I’ll PM you.

IIRC, you cannot transfer to another lessee with 6 months (or less) remaining. You are under some time pressure to get a transfer done.

People have mentioned swaplease, and other lease swapping sites. If I were you, review the offers for lease transfers for a 2017 GLE so you understand the market rates.

It is not uncommon for the existing lessee to pick up the end of lease fee and sometimes the transfer fee. With all the costs of a short term lease, along with possible end of lease charges, the net cost to a new lessee should be mid $500 to $600 for the remaining 8 payments.

I would recommend updating your title to include the incentive.

2 Likes

Will do. Thank you

Transfer completed. Please remove