Maturity mileage: 34,670
Effective miles per month: 960 miles per month
Maturity date: 2/22/2022

MSD due (if any): NONE
Cash due (if any): $1000

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee:$500 to be paid to BMW
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Comes with BMW Ultimate Care maintenance program. Head-up Display, LED Adaptive Headlights, Heated seats & Heated Steering wheel, panoramic roof, Blind Spot Monitoring System, Apple Car Play. Premium Package.

I baby this car but am expecting a baby not so looking to get something with 3rd row. The car is pet free, nonsmoking, garage kept.

Please message me here to start the process. The Assumption process with BMW Financial is truly a painless one. From start to finish the process takes roughly 3 weeks. They run a credit check and take a $500 application fee from you. After the process is complete you can come pick up the vehicle or I am open to shipping it to you at your expense.

Photos:

Cash due reduced to $750. All reasonable offers will be considered. PM me!

Cut the dog’s tail once instead of doing it piece by piece.

5 Likes

UPDATE: now with $2000 incentive!

Year, Make, Model: 2018 BMW X3 M40i

MSRP: $62,220
Monthly payment: $549 + tax (depending on state)
$2000 incentive applied!

Current mileage: 12,770
Maturity mileage: 34,670
Effective miles per month: 960 miles per month
Maturity date: 2/22/2022

MSD due (if any): NONE
Cash due (if any): NONE

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee:$500 to be paid to BMW
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Comes with BMW Ultimate Care maintenance program.
Head-up Display, LED Adaptive Headlights, Heated seats & Heated Steering wheel, panoramic roof, Blind Spot Monitoring System, Apple Car Play. Premium Package.

I baby this car but am expecting a baby not so looking to get something with 3rd row. The car is pet free, nonsmoking, garage kept.

Please message me here to start the process. The Assumption process with BMW Financial is truly a painless one. From start to finish the process takes roughly 3 weeks. They run a credit check and take a $500 application fee from you. After the process is complete you can come pick up the vehicle or I am open to shipping it to you at your expense.

Message me with any questions or to start the process! Or e-mail at [Joygallagher1@yahoo.com]

4 Likes

Wow! Suddenly this has become a pretty sweet deal. Good luck with the transfer.

Good deal OP.

Please confirm if the $549/mo. payment is before, or after, tax.

Includes NYS sales tax.

See update below.

That would raise more interest if specified. I suggest putting in the pretax amount and/or what your tax rate is.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with BMW financial and they advised that even though I paid the NYS sales tax upfront, the vehicle will be taxed on the remaining payments.

Sorry for the original answer as I did not know they would collect tax again.

Thank you!

I just sent you and email directly.

Sold to a swap a lease customer!