PRICE RANGE OF BMW 2016 NEW 528i fully loaded in MELBOURNE , FLORIDA, AND AVERAGE MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENT?

$632.15 MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR 2016 BMW 528i MSRP 53699.00, SD OF 4900, DOWN PAYM,ENT 2000, 36 MONTHS, 10000 MILES PER YEAR. PLEASE COMMENT

Rule of thumb is monthly (including tax) is < 1% MSRP so you are pretty far away. With BMWs + an SD (assuming “multiple Security Deposits”) of $4,900 + downpayment, you should be way below $500/mo.

If you look at this https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bmw-inventory-please-email-me-before-you-contact-the-store (the 2nd to the last) is a 528i with $60k MSRP, sale price ends up $43k (due to 8k miles demo/exec) and monthly is $360

1 Like

@chrisgo
I second this comment, you’re far off.

I leased a 2016 535i Xdrive in August from San Francisco BMW for 24 months, sticker $69,800, put down $4,200 in MSD plus another $2,300 in drive off, paying $547/mo plus sales tax. Discount off sticker was $8K Leasehackr was key to getting that deal.

@cyeomans i’m not familiar with X drive models and i know they go for a premium but back in Aug the residuals were higher and you could have had a loaded 535i loaner/demo with MSDs and about $1000 for low $400s. I know because i was offered a few of them.

Really? With a $70K sticker price? That would probably imply a reduction of more like $12K, I would think. I tried to get three Bay Area dealers and one up in Oregon just to match the deal I got on similar cars and none would bite.

@cyeomans SoCal dealers are more competitive, people say that on this board all the time. Your car is pretty loaded, and it’s an Xdrive, so i don’t know how that figures into the equation. I also assume yours wasn’t a demo/loaner so there’s another difference.

Right. I had seen that as well about better deals down south. looked in SoCal for X drive cars - there are virtually none, because of the weather. And yes, it was not a demo/loaner really, that is, it had ~20 miles on it, but it had been called a demo by the dealer in order for them to get some kind of incentive.

For 24 months, it is a good deal