🏵 President's Day Hyundai Lease Deals February | Kona's 20k off MSRP | Omega Auto Group

FEBRUARY 2021 HYUNDAI LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

February Hyundai lease deals now available!

Hyundai Lease Deals | February | Omega Auto Group

Compare to our other lease deals:

Acura Lease Deals | Alfa Romeo Lease Deals | Audi Lease Deals | BMW Lease Deals | Dodge Lease Deals | Genesis Lease Deals | Honda Lease Deals | Hyundai Lease Deals | Infiniti Lease Deals | Kia Lease Deals | Lexus Lease Deals | Mercedes Lease Deals | Toyota Lease Deals | Volvo Lease Deals

See what other hackrs say about us

Omega Auto Group Leasehackr Reviews

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d us and we have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with us.

FAQ’s

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are based on any model with that same MSRP. We can get you any car as long as its available in CA. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to text, chat on our website, or call us.

Am I able to choose the color and options I want?

Yes, you just need to let us know what options you want and your top three color choices. We will locate it and put together a deal for you.

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, once we locate the specific car that you are interested in we are able to provide pictures.

Can it be shipped?
Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can have it shipped for you.

Since you are able to ship cars, does that mean you do out of state deals?

Yes, but it depends on the brand. The brands we are able to do out state deals are BMW, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. **Note. For Lexus, you will need to come down to CA and at least sign for the car.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla.

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime if you have PM’s or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING,TEXTING, AND MESSAGING US ON OUR WEBSITE IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like
:rosette: Enhanced Toyota Lease Deals April 2020 Corolla/Camry/Rav4/Prius/Prius Prime/CH-R Lease Deals Omega Auto
:rosette: Jeep Lease Deals June 2020 Compass/Grand Cherokee/Wrangler/Gladiator Lease Deals Omega Auto Group
Omega Auto Group - Socal Auto Broker- CA, AZ, NV, CO, OR, UT, and WA
:rosette: President's Day Kia Deals ~ Forte/K5/Stinger/Niro/Seltos/Sorento/Sportage/Telluride Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Dodge Lease Deals June 2020 Challenger/Charger Lease Deals Omega Auto
:rosette: President's Day Audi Lease Deals ~ Check out our A3/A4/A5/A6/A7/Q3/Q5/Q7/Q8/E-tron Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Updated! Toyota Lease Deals Feb. ~ See our Corolla/Camry/Prius/Rav4/Highlander/Tacoma Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: BMW Lease Deals February Updated ~ We have BMW OL Codes! | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Acura Lease Deals February ~ Check out our ILX/TLX/RDX/MDX Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Volvo Lease Deals February ~ Check out our S60/S90/XC40/XC60/XC90 Lease Specials | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Updated! Lexus Lease Deals Feb. ~ Check out our IS/ES/NX/RX/RXL/GX Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: President's Day Audi Lease Deals ~ Check out our A3/A4/A5/A6/A7/Q3/Q5/Q7/Q8/E-tron Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Infiniti President's Day Deals ~ Check out our Q50/Q60/QX50/QX60/QX80 Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: President's Day Genesis Lease Deals February ~ Check out our G70/G80/G90/GV80 Lease Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: President's Day Mercedes Leas Deals Feb A220/CLA/GLA/C300/E350/GLB/GLC/GLE/GLS/S450 Deals | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Honda Lease Deals February ~ Check our Civic/Accord/HR-V/CR-V/Passport/Pilot Lease Specials | Omega Auto Group
:rosette: Alfa Romeo Lease Deals February ~ Check out our Giulia/Stelvio Lease Deals| Omega Auto Group

Updated Hyundai Pricing!

Updated Hyundai pricing link with end of the month lease deals

Hey Hackrs, Hyundai April lease deals are being extended through Monday, May 4th.

Hyundai lease deals updated!

June Hyundai lease deals now available. See link at the top of this thread.

Hi, why Elantras have 2 different of price? Also there is no info about lease length

Interested in elantra sel

Nathan, your link is dead without data.

1 Like

@darksky, we will be posting our july deals on Tuesday for all brands.

Any updates? Also, I’m not seeing the normal offers and deals on the hyundai website. What’s going on?

DECEMBER 2020 HYUNDAI LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

December Hyundai lease deals now available!

Hyundai Lease Deals | December 2020 Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Hyundai Ioniq EV $85/mo+tax with 2600 DAS | Omega Auto Group

SEE BELOW

We have completely updated our website to empower all of you hackrs and put all of the information right at your fingertips.

Here are some of the many features available to you all once you create a free account on our site:

View Monthly payment with taxes included and discount:

View the breakdown of your total due at signing:

Customize your lease term and miles per year, add a down payment or choose Zero driveoff, add your sales tax rate, and even add multiple security deposits:

Add available rebates and protection plans:

Need a quote on a vehicle that has more specific options or on a car that you do not see on our website currently? Configure your own lease offer!:

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d us and we have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with us.

FAQ’s

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are based on any model with that same MSRP. We can get you any car as long as its available in CA. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to text, chat on our website, or call us.

Am I able to choose the color and options I want?

Yes, you just need to let us know what options you want and your top three color choices. We will locate it and put together a deal for you.

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, once we locate the specific car that you are interested in we are able to provide pictures.

Can it be shipped?
Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can have it shipped for you.

Since you are able to ship cars, does that mean you do out of state deals?

Yes, but it depends on the brand. The brands we are able to do out state deals are BMW, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. **Note. For Lexus, you will need to come down to CA and at least sign for the car.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla.

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime if you have PM’s or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING,TEXTING, AND MESSAGING US ON OUR WEBSITE IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

Hyundai Ioniq EV SE’s are sold out as of right now, we may be getting 10-15 more in the next week. We will keep you updated

Ioniq EV Limited are still available see lease deal below

Hyundai Ioniq EV Limited $158/mo+tax with 2600 DAS | Omega Auto Group

1 Like

We just got approved to do a unicorn deal for a 2020 Ioniq EV Limited (NEW NOT A DEMO)

Black on black

LH SCORE 23.7

The first application we receive, will get the car. If for any reason that applicant ends up not being able to get approved, the car will go to the second application we received. So on and so forth.

Omega Auto Group | Secured Online Credit Application

Congratulations @socalpb. SOLD.

Ioniq EV Limited are still available at our regular offer:

Hyundai Ioniq EV Limited $158/mo + tax with 2600 DAS | Omega Auto Group