Premium SUV Lease Issue (NJ)

Hello,

I called several the premium dealerships in my area to see if they could arrange me a deal for me to come in and sign. I contacted Acura, Cadillac, Infiniti, Lincoln, Lexus, and Jeep (for GC only). As a side note I didn’t share, I have a GM lease ending this April.

My request was that any SUV within their stock would have: a) vented seats, moonroof and ACC, b) allow 24+mo/10K term with Zero DAS & all rebates/discounts/applied memberships (AAA, Costco), and c) resulting payment in the $300’s range (even if $399/mo).

Not only were NONE willing to negotiate or show documentation of what they could do until I physically showed at their dealership to talk. But the one’s who provided any numbers at all (only Lexus and Infiniti ATM) weren’t willing to push lower than the mid-$400’s for the features I was requesting.

Is finding a lease deal usually this difficult? What should I do?

$399 isn’t realistic for a Premium vehicle with vented seats for 24months WITH no money down.

2 Likes

They probably assumed your expectations are unrealistic.

1 Like

@nr_clark This method is probably the exact opposite of what LH stands for.

1 Like

You’re going about this completely backwards if you want to get an aggressive deal. You need to first figure out what vehicle you want, then research it extensively to figure out pricing, THEN approach the dealer.

The likelihood of you getting a premium SUV with those features in the $300s/$0DAS by just blindly approaching a dealer is less than 0%. You will win the lottery first.

9 Likes

I mean, I feel like im in the same boat, Watend a lambo, 450 a month, NOBODY YET. Im outrgaged!

5 Likes

Just keep shopping :joy:

If you don’t know the RV, MF and current incentives on the car you’re looking at, how do you know your numbers are realistic? Dealers don’t just say “ok, this guy wants a car at 300/month…write it up!” It has to be realistic first.

2 Likes

Have you tried searching the forum to see what folks have paid for some of these luxury SUVs?

Requesting that a dealer/sales person do all the legwork for you to find a car that meets your budget is unreasonable and unrealistic.

$300/month for a luxury SUV, even for a loaner, will probably not happen. If that’s all you can afford, then you should either buy a used car or hire a broker who might be willing to work with you.

Good luck.

Either lower the trim level or raise your monthly budget because if you end up finding a premium vehicle for under $400 for 24 months with $0 due at signing.

Let me know PLEASE, I’ll buy 2 of them ASAP!

2 Likes

Hey, those unicorns are out there…not to be unrealistic or anything.

Unicorns, if they exist, take work to hunt down. Let me know when you’re ready to put in that effort.

Otherwise this thread is useless.

So are the winning lottery numbers for the powerball. Good luck picking them though.

1 Like

For $300 or EVEN $399…

2 Likes