Preliminary feeler in NJ for a 2018 GMC Acadia FWD SLE2 380/mo 15k/yrs 38K MSRP

, ,

I’m just throwing this up here as a preliminary feeler, in the event of an opportunity too good to refuse between now and January/February that doesn’t even exist at the moment. Not necessarily looking to switch, but for a Hackr worthy deal I’d grab my Costco card and jump into something else. All weather floor liners for all three rows plus the cargo area would be included, otherwise no incentives. No cash to me, just pay the $595.00 transfer fee and assume the remaining payments. Only available in New Jersey, and if I were to go forward it would be some time between December and the end of February.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 GMC Acadia FWD SLE2, Iridium/Black

MSRP: ~ 37,805
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $379.99 tax included
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): No incentive

Current mileage: ~25,130 as of 11/16/19
Maturity mileage: 45,050
Effective miles per month: ~ 1,430
Maturity date: 2/24/2021

MSD due (if any): Zero
Cash due (if any): Just the $595.00 Transfer fee to GMF
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Free all weather mats lol

Financial institution: GMF
Transfer fee: $595.00
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, NJ only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new tires. Car was involved in a deer strike last year that was repaired under insurance through an accredited body shop. Cosmetic damage to the front passenger side that’s been completely repaired. Tiny ding underneath front passenger door handle that’s been touched up. Nothing else really to report, otherwise like new, runs and drives as expected.

Photos: Updated with photos.

Bump for revisions and pictures added.

For anyone who might be interested next month there’s currently 14 payments left, as I just scheduled the payment that’s due on 11/24. Depending on what things look like next month I’d say this is especially a decent deal for someone who doesn’t have loyalty or a competitive lease in the household and/or is looking for a shorter term than usual. Using this month’s programs you’d have to pay all the taxes, fees, etc up front to get close to this payment, and get 10% off before rebates. I may decide to go the Swapalease route too if by some chance I get a Buypower top off in time for the holidays that I don’t want to see go to waste, but we’ll see what happens. If I remember correctly I got one a couple of years ago that was timed around now, with an expiration in February.

Is this still available? Im in NJ, and may be interested if so.

Thank you!