Pre-Owned Porsche 2017-2019 Deals Pros/Cons of Leasing

You would be financing that, correct?

Lease or finance. However, just by the responses here… I may as well finance… I will look!!

Freddy is the man, at Motor Cars of Manhattan. You can find his inventory here /

CONTACT HIM VIA HIS CELL OR LEASEHACKR DO NOT FILE AN INTERNET LEAD.
914-354-9079 (Text). (When you text me, please send me your name as I get a lot of messages daily.)

He had a 18 macan demo he wanted gone.

2 Likes

I will hold off emailing dealers until you have done the following:

1. Settle on a car. If you are going with a Cayman, figure out the year and options you want in the car.
  2. Research pricing on new and CPO models for a baseline.
  3. As others have recommended, take a look at the Leasing 101 page: EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR. You might have to read it a couple of times for it to make sense.

Since it will be your first time negotiating the purchase/lease of a car, there is going to be a lot of new info/terms you are going to come across. My advice will be to take your time, ask questions here (if something does not make sense) and never rush into signing a deal that does not make sense to you.

A few questions for you:

1. What is your time frame?
  2. Are you looking to get into a car by the end of this month? If that is the case, I would strongly recommend hiring a broker once you have settled on a vehicle.

On the other hand, if you have time on your hands, research and read up on all the info you will can to better understand how a lease works and not get taken for a ride.

Btw, my wife loves Porsches. She currently drives a Chrysler Pacifica :slight_smile:
Maybe someday she will pick up a pre-owned 911.

1 Like

Your husband wants you to buy a Porsche for him? Fake post! or lucky man! Can’t decide.

You are well into m850i territory with that monthly :joy:

@vhooloo so not fake post! He has a Tesla already and is trying to convince me to get a model x… which I don’t care for

2 Likes

@53LL3 - I wanted to make a few additional points. Whether you are buying or leasing, you should focus on the pre-incentive dealer discount. What do I mean by that?

Using the capitalized cost as the sale price of the car, your discount is not even 2% (1.6%) off the MSRP.

As you start researching, you will notice that some manufacturers offer incentives (that vary month to month) for either leasing or purchasing. Whenever you receive a dealer quote, always make sure any manufacturer incentives (if available) are not included as part of the “dealer discount”.

When I reach out to dealers via email, I usually inform them that I do not qualify for any loyalty, recent grad, military or other “special” rebate.

Good luck.

1 Like

might this interest you?

That’s NYC, this is SoCal so she’d have to ship. She already said she didn’t want a BMW.

@53LL3 can i recommend a SoCal exotic broker @legendsauto are the guys I trust for exotics. They do everything not normal and are local to you. Give em a shout they have their finger on the market’s pulse better than I do.

3 Likes

It doesn’t apply to anything

2 Likes

What self-respecting Christian Louboutin wearer wants to be seen stepping out of a Model X? :roll_eyes:

I cannot wait to see your Porsche in the Trophy Garage.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: never thought I’d see that mentioned this often on LH…

Edit: better half just filled me in on the “red-bottomed” shoes and how they make men’s too… :man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

This is a site about getting lease deals on nice cars. But I imagine if you spent an hour with the customer personas at companies like LVMH, you’d understand that most of us are all standing around at TJ Maxx, waiting for a scratch-and-dent BMW to be mispriced so we can celebrate that savings at Chili’s :hot_pepper::tropical_drink:

I’m not classy, but I understand and respect class.

3 Likes

I have a pair of their men’s sneakers. Most uncomfortable things I’ve ever spent money on. Saint Laurent or Tom Fords for me

1 Like

Does anyone have information on Porsche CPO July programs? Curios to see if they carry over the %1.95 and 90 day no payment from last month.

They all say that

And its gone!

1 Like

Both are gone now. ended on June 30th

Thanks for the information. That is unfortunate it was a pretty solid offer.