Pre-Incentive discount for a 2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude

, ,

Hi guys,

Just wondering what kind of pre-incentive discount should I be shooting for (percentage wise) on a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude. Not sure if these lease well but the Residual is around 51% with a .00007 MF barely any incentives for my zip code though.

7% off invoice or about 10% off MSRP.

There are lot of incentives available on JGC right now.

10% before rebates kick in?? I have barely been able to get 5% from local dealers.

You can find brokers in the marketplace here offering 13% off MSRP pre-incentive… plus another $7500 in rebates.

Yes but what I found is that those rebates listed in addition to 13% off are only applicable to current GCH lessees. Drops down by $3k I am told if not a current lessee. Lease payment remains aggressive but not at levels advertised.

I happen to be a current Grand Cherokee lessee. The thing is I will not be turning in the car to the dealer but through another party, will they still give me an incentive for that. Also where can I find the details of these incentives you mentioned because when I went to edmunds for my zipcode, they said there are only $1500 in incentives.

Edmunds only lists incentives from Chrysler Capital if I am not mistaken, and even then they sometimes leave out loyalty which seem to be substantial on these. Often times IDL rebates are higher while their rates/residuals are worse.

When you say you will be turning in the car to another party, what do you mean? My guess is that if you are able to prove you are a current lessee, you will still be eligible for loyalty.

Turning in my lease early to carvana. Where can I find the dollar amount for loyalty, on the dealer website?

Jeep.com typically has these listed

Where are these dealers giving 10% off?